The Student Room Group

Living expenses

Hi. I've had a postgrad loan approved, but I need money to cover living expenses. This is the first time I'm borrowing for studies, so I'm hoping I'm eligible for a maintenance loan. If I'm eligible for the funding, could you please send me a link for the application page or tell me how to apply, because I can't find an application page anywhere? Thank you. Doug
Original post by Doug_Eason
Hi. I've had a postgrad loan approved, but I need money to cover living expenses. This is the first time I'm borrowing for studies, so I'm hoping I'm eligible for a maintenance loan. If I'm eligible for the funding, could you please send me a link for the application page or tell me how to apply, because I can't find an application page anywhere? Thank you. Doug

I m afraid the postgraduate loan is all you can get
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
I m afraid the postgraduate loan is all you can get

Thanks for the quick response Claire, though it's rather upsetting to hear. I guess I'm not allowed to have a career development loan from a bank at the same time as a postgrad loan, am I?
Thanks for the quick response Claire, though it's rather upsetting to hear. I guess I'm not allowed to have a career development loan from a bank at the same time as a postgrad loan, am I?

It might be possible for you to, but the eligibility criteria seem quite strict
Reply 4
Original post by claireestelle
It might be possible for you to, but the eligibility criteria seem quite strict

Thank you Claire. You've been very helpful. I'll have a try and hopefully get lucky. Have a good evening.
Thank you Claire. You've been very helpful. I'll have a try and hopefully get lucky. Have a good evening.

Glad to help :smile: I m sure you could call the Co-op bank about a loan and ask about your eligibility without having to fill in an application form.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending