Esperanzafd
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'm a really chill person, almost all the time. The thing that bothers me is when people have to try to confront me or tell me something I need to work on carefully, because their afraid I will get sad, mad, or etc. How can I work on my confrontation. I always feel bad after. I don't want to get upset.
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Esperanzafd)
I'm a really chill person, almost all the time. The thing that bothers me is when people have to try to confront me or tell me something I need to work on carefully, because their afraid I will get sad, mad, or etc. How can I work on my confrontation. I always feel bad after. I don't want to get upset.
Hearing 'home truths' does dent your confidence, yes, but you need to work on whatever it is and ensure that it's resolved and people don't have that image of you.

Your feelings would be spared if no one ever said anything but you would also never change.

You largely forget about those moments anyway.
Esperanzafd
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I do listen and try to work on it, i just need to know how to take it without feeling mad or emotional you know?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (84)
38.89%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (23)
10.65%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (15)
6.94%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (51)
23.61%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (27)
12.5%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (16)
7.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed