Can Federer really win his record 8th mens singles Wimbledon title

Watch
alfie thorne
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Now that Nadal Murray and Novak are out of the way can the swiss maestro finally win his long overdue 8th Wimbledon title this Wimbledon ? Since he his last victory in 2012 his results are as follows - 2012 - W 2013 - 2R 2014 - Final 2015 - Final 2016 - SF If he does win it will be his first multi slam season since 2009 and his sixth multi slam season in total. He would win an all time record 8th Wimbledon title in the gentleman's singles as he is currently tied on 7 wins with Pete sampras open wra and William Renshaw pre open era , 19th Grand Slam, do you think it is a virtuallty certain now ?.
S.G.
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hopefully.

I'm not a huge tennis fan and my first live match that I saw on tv was the 2012 Wimbledon final.

I like him ever since. I mean those drop shots
markova21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I hope so, he is my all time favourite male tennis player. Will be sad when he retires.
A Mysterious Lord
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hope so, it's his tournament to lose now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (697)
33.9%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (875)
42.56%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (392)
19.07%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (92)
4.47%

Watched Threads