The Despicable True Face of Marxist Labour Watch

PilgrimOfTruth
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
The true face of Corbyn's Looney Labour is coming to light after his "Momentum" group is heavily criticised for engaging in a militant campaign of fear, intimidation and physical abuse.

Hard left wing members of Corbyn's party have been taken to task for their appalling yobbish and thuggish behaviors. The Labour Chief Whip has now complained to Corbyn and Momentum, such are the chaotic rifts in this Looney Party.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/0...ats-abuse-mps/

"At a Labour party meeting in Hove at the weekend, a steward at the college hosting the meeting was spat at by an activist, while Bristol West MP Thangam Debbonaire’s activists were left ‘frightened, intimidated and in tears’ after a confrontation with pro-Corbyn Momentum activists at a recent local party meeting. Angela Eagle, meanwhile, had a brick thrown through her office window and her staff threatened"

Observer.com the story thus:

http://observer.com/2017/07/politica...rbyn-momentum/

"Among the list of illegal acts Momentum’s political opponents endured in the 2017 election were death threats, criminal damage and defamation. These activities were directed at candidates, their supporters, and even their families.""Another case, that of Charlotte Leslie, who also lost her seat, saw her elderly parents targeted with a sustained harassment campaign. This included draining their heating oil into their garden and scratching the words “Tory scum” into the paint of their car."

Is this really the kind of party people want running this country? Violent and abusive thugs who can not peacefully negotiate around a table and work with the democratic process? I think not. This side of Looney Labour paints the disgusting reality. The reality that the older generation were all too aware of and will never vote for. Together with Corbyn's reprehensible history of supporting the IRA and other terrorists, this makes Labour totally unfit to govern this country.

For goodness sake Labourites, get this tragic mess sorted out !

Get Corbyn and his Marxist cronies out of the party as a matter of urgency otherwise you have zero chance of ever gettin gback in power.
OxFossil
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thanks for this. You might like to edit your OP to clarify that the "Observer magazine" quote you cite is not the editorial voice of the long established UK Sunday magazine, but a column in the New York Observer - a completely unrelated enterprise - written by Andre Walker, a journalist who previously worked for Breitbart.
RF_PineMarten
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Angela eagle did not have a brick thrown through her office window at all. It went through the window of a stairwell or communal space in a building with loads of other offices besides hers, and there was absolutely no evidence of any political motivation or involvement of Corbyn supporters. None.

Far more likely it was just an attempted break in or random vandalism.
PilgrimOfTruth
Rep:
?
(Original post by OxFossil)
Thanks for this. You might like to edit your OP to clarify that the "Observer magazine" quote you cite is not the editorial voice of the long established UK Sunday magazine, but a column in the New York Observer - a completely unrelated enterprise - written by Andre Walker, a journalist who previously worked for Breitbart.
Cheers. Done
PilgrimOfTruth
Rep:
?
(Original post by RF_PineMarten)
Angela eagle did not have a brick thrown through her office window at all.
Really ?

The Labour chief whip has now complained to Corbyn and Momentum about the abuse of MPs.

"At a Labour party meeting in Hove at the weekend, a steward at the college hosting the meeting was spat at by an activist, while Bristol West MP Thangam Debbonaire’s activists were left ‘frightened, intimidated and in tears’ after a confrontation with pro-Corbyn Momentum activists at a recent local party meeting. Angela Eagle, meanwhile, had a brick thrown through her office window and her staff threatened"
PilgrimOfTruth
Rep:
?
Also this:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a6761046.html

"Caroline Flint, a former minister who served under Tony Blair and Gordon Brown, compared its strategy to the Militant tendency in the 1980s"

"Ms Flint told The Independent: “I haven’t got a problem with party members being involved with pressure groups or discussion groups. But Momentum clearly has far-left parties, outside of the Labour party involved in it."

“They seem to be focussed on interfering in the organisation of the Labour Party. That is exactly what far-left groups like Militant did in the 1980s. They act as a separate party operating within the Labour Party but with no real loyalty to the party.

“Jeremy has to stop Momentum becoming that kind of group or it will destroy our party and undermine him as well, and I don’t want that.”
Dot.Cotton
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The true face of the Labour party:

learningmachine
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Dot.Cotton)
The true face of the Labour party:
You're a perfect example to show A-Level Politics students why UKIP will never come to power, not even to Parliament :laugh:
RF_PineMarten
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by PilgrimOfTruth)
Really ?

The Labour chief whip has now complained to Corbyn and Momentum about the abuse of MPs.

Yes, really.

It didn't go through her office window, it went through a window of a communal staircase of a building which is used by other organisations and not just the Labour party.

Her actual office window was right round the corner ffom the smashed one and even had a Labour sticker, and it was untouched.
Quady
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by PilgrimOfTruth)
The true face of Corbyn's Looney Labour is coming to light after his "Momentum" group is heavily criticised for engaging in a militant campaign of fear, intimidation and physical abuse.

Hard left wing members of Corbyn's party have been taken to task for their appalling yobbish and thuggish behaviors. The Labour Chief Whip has now complained to Corbyn and Momentum, such are the chaotic rifts in this Looney Party.

Observer.com the story thus:

http://observer.com/2017/07/politica...rbyn-momentum/

"Among the list of illegal acts Momentum’s political opponents endured in the 2017 election were death threats, criminal damage and defamation. These activities were directed at candidates, their supporters, and even their families.""Another case, that of Charlotte Leslie, who also lost her seat, saw her elderly parents targeted with a sustained harassment campaign. This included draining their heating oil into their garden and scratching the words “Tory scum” into the paint of their car."

Is this really the kind of party people want running this country? Violent and abusive thugs who can not peacefully negotiate around a table and work with the democratic process? I think not. This side of Looney Labour paints the disgusting reality. The reality that the older generation were all too aware of and will never vote for. Together with Corbyn's reprehensible history of supporting the IRA and other terrorists, this makes Labour totally unfit to govern this country.

For goodness sake Labourites, get this tragic mess sorted out !

Get Corbyn and his Marxist cronies out of the party as a matter of urgency otherwise you have zero chance of ever gettin gback in power.
The looney right won 2.5% of the votes more than the looney left.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (149)
18.58%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (79)
9.85%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (136)
16.96%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (114)
14.21%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (78)
9.73%
How can I be the best version of myself? (246)
30.67%

Watched Threads