Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I just wanted to know if anyone who has received an offer from Queen Mary and received the appropriate grades has gotten their UCAS confirmation? I did the IB and my results came out on the 6th of July and I met the requirements stated in my offer, but so far there has been no update on UCAS yet. Is anyone else facing this problem?
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by ilwxh)
    Hey guys,

I just wanted to know if anyone who has received an offer from Queen Mary and received the appropriate grades has gotten their UCAS confirmation? I did the IB and my results came out on the 6th of July and I met the requirements stated in my offer, but so far there has been no update on UCAS yet. Is anyone else facing this problem?
    Contact them to ensure they got your results

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilwxh)
    Hey guys,

Which degree did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    Contact them to ensure they got your results
    I have confirmed that the IB has sent my results to UCAS as my insurance has received them as well and has confirmed my place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Desmos)
    Which degree did you apply for?
    I applied for Law LLB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilwxh)
    I have confirmed that the IB has sent my results to UCAS as my insurance has received them as well and has confirmed my place
    Make sure you contact QMUL and ask about your place with them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Desmos)
    Make sure you contact QMUL and ask about your place with them.
    I called them today and they said since I've met my requirement, everything else should be "straightforward" and that no news from them means everything is going fine. They also mentioned that they're giving out rejections for those who didn't meet the requirements. Nonetheless, I'm still kind of worried

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilwxh)
    Hey guys,

Hey, I've had the same problem. I did the European Baccalaureate and sent my results in on the 9th of July and I still haven't heard anything. I've even called and they always say 10 working days or 'by the end of the week' but it's been way longer than that now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amw010)
    Hey, I've had the same problem. I did the European Baccalaureate and sent my results in on the 9th of July and I still haven't heard anything. I've even called and they always say 10 working days or 'by the end of the week' but it's been way longer than that now.
    Hey,
    I say keep calling them and chase them. From my experience, QM is quite inefficient unfortunately. To quote their phone call with me, "as long as you met the conditions, everything else should be straightforward." Hope you hear back soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilwxh)
    Hey,
    I say keep calling them and chase them. From my experience, QM is quite inefficient unfortunately. To quote their phone call with me, "as long as you met the conditions, everything else should be straightforward." Hope you hear back soon!
    Thanks for the advice! I just called and they said my offer had been updated to unconditional on their side but not on ucas so I guess their system is just lagging

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amw010)
    Thanks for the advice! I just called and they said my offer had been updated to unconditional on their side but not on ucas so I guess their system is just lagging
    My uni have updated on their site but not on UCAS which makes no sense seeing as ucas is a real time updated system so either they haven't confirmed on ucas or something has gone wrong

EDIT: It just updated saying its confirmed
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 27, 2017
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Queen Mary University of London
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.