The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Adult nursing John Moores march 2018

Hi just wondered if there is anyone else on here starting at John Moore adult nursing in march 2018 . Would be great to meet some friendly faces xx
Reply 1
Yes I am!! X
Liverpool
Hi yes I'm starting In march really looking forward to it 😁 Xx
(edited 6 years ago)
I am too 🎉
Will anyone be getting the train to uni? Iv looked into train passes but can only find one that gives you a 3rd off the price. Has anyone else found anything? Thanks x
(edited 6 years ago)
I am too👌 has anyone heard when our actual start date is?
Hi, im going for an interview next week in John Moores for mental heath nursing and then another interview at the end of March or adult nursing. Can anyone help me on how to prepare or get info for both interviews and what to expect please 😊
Reply 7
Did you have your interview? Could you help me with do they have any exams and what are possible questions? Very nervous! Xx
Reply 8
Original post by Charlene Whyte
Hi, im going for an interview next week in John Moores for mental heath nursing and then another interview at the end of March or adult nursing. Can anyone help me on how to prepare or get info for both interviews and what to expect please 😊

Did you have your interview? Could you help me with do they have any exams and what are possible questions? Very nervous! Xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending