YouTube Video Ideas needed

Watch this thread
Ally-mai
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I generally upload bookish videos, but all ideas are welcome (even if they're not that great)!
DanielCross
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ally-mai)
I generally upload bookish videos, but all ideas are welcome (even if they're not that great)!
Why not create some science experiments? Measure the strength of gravity using nothing but a ball, tape measure, stopwatch, and mathematics?
Rarest
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Lol if you are looking for no effort videos that get views, then try reactions to popular stuff e.g try not to laugh, ERBs etc etc whatever is trending atm.
james813
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ally-mai)

prank call a Chinese restaurant.
Meltend
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Maybe Q&A about yourself and your channel
JAMAL 69
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
1000 degree knife vs fidget spinner plus free iPhone 7 plus giveaway. Guaranteed views.
Ally-mai
Rep:
(Original post by Meltend)
Maybe Q&A about yourself and your channel
Thanks for a sensible answer, but I only have 70ish subs, so I don't have anyone to ask.
Meltend
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Np try showing your book collection and review it or something along those lines
Ally-mai
Rep:
(Original post by Meltend)
Np try showing your book collection and review it or something along those lines
thanks!
CleverSquirrel
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
maybe you could do a top 5 books according to you, give an over veiw of it, etc, maybe the underlying aspects of the book, what you liked about the writing style or narrative etc?
Ally-mai
Rep:
(Original post by CleverSquirrel)
maybe you could do a top 5 books according to you, give an over veiw of it, etc, maybe the underlying aspects of the book, what you liked about the writing style or narrative etc?
Thank you!
Spoda
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by james813)
prank call a Chinese restaurant.
No, don't. Don't do this to get views. I work in a Chinese restaurant and when somebody prank calls - it always ruins my day.

I'm not saying it's all about me, but just think about what somebody might be going through - only to top it off with a childish prank call.
Rarest
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
1000 degree knife vs books
Ally-mai
Rep:
(Original post by Spoda)
No, don't. Don't do this to get views. I work in a Chinese restaurant and when somebody prank calls - it always ruins my day.

I'm not saying it's all about me, but just think about what somebody might be going through - only to top it off with a childish prank call.
Don't worry, I'm not that sort of a person.
james813
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Spoda)

Yes, that's a fair point. Prank call an Indian restaurant instead.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (31)
34.07%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (42)
46.15%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (17)
18.68%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.1%

Watched Threads