The Student Room Group

UWC 2018 Entry

Scroll to see replies

I'm part of a Facebook chat for uwc applicants, maybe you guys could join and we can talk about our applications
Also gladgeek I'm glad you've found your when they're due out
Original post by TheMonsterinMe
I'm part of a Facebook chat for uwc applicants, maybe you guys could join and we can talk about our applications

Yes please! Can you add me? :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
@Alex_Granger dm me and I'll get you added
this thread makes me nostalgic about the 2016 entry chat we had... and now we're 6 months from graduating.

Good luck to all applicants & I look forward to meeting the Indian applicants when you visit my school for your interviews!
Original post by CymroArFryn
this thread makes me nostalgic about the 2016 entry chat we had... and now we're 6 months from graduating.

Good luck to all applicants & I look forward to meeting the Indian applicants when you visit my school for your interviews!

Heyy!! I am an Indian applicant, so you're a student at UWCMC? I really want to study there!!
@Alex_Granger dm me and I'll get you added

Could you add me too please?

:smile:
Dm me
Dm me

I can't find your fb :frown: mine is josephknight2001 if you could add me that would be awesome
@Joseph Knight I've sent you a friend request, my profile pic is me in hello kitty ears!
@Joseph Knight I've sent you a friend request, my profile pic is me in hello kitty ears!

Thanks!
Okay I'm going a little crazy, I just want to know the results!
I know right!! Ahhh
Apparently this is the weekend they're out. If you don't get in, you get the email on a Saturday. If you do, you get one on Sunday.
Please tell us how you did if you find out, I'm nervous!
Reply 94
Has anyone got an Email yet, or are they posted later in the day? Good luck everyone again. I can't wait!!
Last year they were sent out at ten in the morning!
has anyone heard yet? I've got nothing... Good luck to everyone!!
Reply 97
I haven't got anything yet...
Still nothing
Maybe it isn’t this weekend?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending