Kolshik9
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
How diverse is the food at Uni of York / Town of York? Is there a different range of food, like Japanese, ramen, Chinese, Indian etc? Or is it mostly just the same stuff?

Random question I was thinking of today
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Kolshik9)
How diverse is the food at Uni of York / Town of York? Is there a different range of food, like Japanese, ramen, Chinese, Indian etc? Or is it mostly just the same stuff?

Contact the student union for food at the uni or your hall if you are going catered.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restau...e_England.html

Is a start.

You know they do have food and shops there, its not all vikings.
Cascadess
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Kolshik9)

I'd actually say the diversity in the city is amazing food wise!! There are dedicated places I've seen for Chinese food, Thai food, Japanese food, Korean food, Mexican food, Turkish food, English food (ofc), French food, Italian food, Indian food, and the list goes on and on!

I think the Korean place is the most impressive tbh though, it's quite a rare cuisine in the west, I put all the diversity down to the sheer diversity of people at the uni tbh!

Hope this helped!
Cas
Kolshik9
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Thank you both!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise