Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Okay everyone vote please... ignore the other one I will ask a mod to delete it.

I personally don't smoke... Ive never smoked anything in my life, except I tried mixed herbs from my friend's cupboard but didnt smoke them properly anyway. That was the same night my top nearly caught fire (evil friend+deodrant+lighter=burnt furnature) and I ate a whole pack of anchovies, so it's excusable.

ReputationRep:
    27 views, 10 votes
    how annoying!

vote if you're reading this please!

ReputationRep:
    I smoke like a trooper

ReputationRep:
    I have never tried smoking and I don't think I ever will. My mum smoked when she was younger and started again when she got diagnosed with MS due to the stress. I have to do things like hold her cigarette for her ect and I hate it. It makes you hands smell, eyes water and my lungs hurt plus it can kill you. I would never want to smoke.

ReputationRep:
    Smoking isn't a bad solution to our population problems, so I'm not against it even though I haven't/don't intend to smoke

It can also be quite lucrative for those interested in the business side...

ReputationRep:
    A filthy habbit.

ReputationRep:
    I have smoked when at parties a bit, but I still think it's a "filthy habit" plus a waste money and I'd rather buy a CD a week than smoke.

ReputationRep:
    That Question was asked about a month ago andway again I say I dont smoke ciggerates nor drugs,I only smoke hubble bubble and not to often lets say once or less every 2 months,it's only tobbaco in water,with a taste of your choice,beach,strewbarry,gum...et c... mom and I are still fighting because she doesn't want me to even have a puff in my whole life

ReputationRep:
    Only smoke when on a night out, only if im hammered though !

ReputationRep:
    Does dope count?

ReputationRep:
    yep, i smoke , and way too much, ive been trying to quit for the a year, but nothing works, it's the worst habbit , i always have to something between my fingers, and and it calms me down, but I really wanna quit, it's disgusting, I feel tired after 5 minutes of running and my clotes always stink. Help me :eek:

ReputationRep:
    i used to social smoke... but i don't see the point anymore, so i haven't in quite a while

ReputationRep:
    I just can't see any point in smoking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Moncal)
    I just can't see any point in smoking.
    It makes you :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I have mild asthma so I don't smoke.

ReputationRep:
    No, im an athlete (and though ill admit to drinking, which is bad enough) I dont smoke. Do you have any idea how much that shits up your body? I have done it once or twice but afterwards ive found that my performance on the court/pool wherever has been less than satisfactory. So for me, until I decide not to do any sport, Im not doing it.

ReputationRep:
    Smoke at parties, bars, clubs, pubs. Never by myself.

I'll stop when I'm 30. That way, I can live till I'm 73.

ReputationRep:
    I have never smoked. I am dying to try.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeeksTryBeCool!)
    I have never smoked. I am dying to try.
    You're not missing out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Does dope count?

Bad child!

Lots of my friends at school smoke dope at lunchtimes.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.