Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter


    I'm a postgraduate student in Glasgow University.
    I booked for student accommodation last month,
    but I have to cancel because of my family.
    Now I'm looking for replacement tenant, if you're interested just contact me.
    I already paid for deposit 250(pound), so no need to pay deposit.

    <Derwent Students Hyndland House>

    137per week for 44week, en-siut, private room
    10min walk from Glasgow University
    Contract start date: 09/09/2017

Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.