Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone
    I only wear makeup on days when I have time in the morning which is around every other day. I'm just wondering how many wear it everyday and how many on special occasions only thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MayTaurus)
    Hello everyone
    I only wear makeup on days when I have time in the morning which is around every other day. I'm just wondering how many wear it everyday and how many on special occasions only thank you
    I probably wear make up every fortnight or so (sometimes even less), so I'm definitely an 'only on special occasions' type of person

ReputationRep:
    I wear make up for work and if I'm going out somewhere moderately nice, not if I'm just lounging round the house or going to the shops

ReputationRep:
    I always wear it if I'm going out wherever I'm going but not if I'm staying in and just chilling

I hate putting on all those chemicals on my face on a daily basis. But there are sometimes when I want to look nicer and prettier, etc. So I'm 'special occasion type of person', too. And sometimes when I see people who can't leave their house without any makeup, I kinda don't want to be around them.. Clearly, looking good to strangers are their priority. They need to look their personal best under any situation - whether it's scorching hot, raining, freezingly cold, etc. etc.

I'm kind of scared of them and their determination for something so meaningless.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.