Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Does anyone else hate their hair the day after washing it? Watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I wash my hair once every two days and on the days that I don't wash it, it just seems so flat, messy, out of control and I can't seem to do anything with it.

Does anyone else have this problem?
    • Very Important Poster

Nope mine tends to be better the day after. I wash it every other day. Its most unkempt straight after washing till it settles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Nope mine tends to be better the day after. I wash it every other day. Its most unkempt straight after washing till it settles.
    Same as this tbh. My hair is really frizzy and unruly the day I wash it then it settles down and has more shape in the days after.

ReputationRep:
    My hairs the best the second day usually, the day of my hairs kinda flat and sad

ReputationRep:
    the day after i wash my hair it is a bit volumous and all over the place a bit but it sorta slims down for day 3

ReputationRep:
    I do know what you mean, but I don't find it messy on day 2. I tend to avoid brushing it between washes and just comb through with my fingers otherwise it gets a bit fluffy. On day two try using a bit of dry shampoo/texturising spray in the roots for some lift? It might give you some root volume which makes it look refreshed.

ReputationRep:
    im the exact opposite. i always try getting my hair as messy as possible, its totally straight after i wash it.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: July 19, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.