Do guys like submissive girls? Watch

Shel2theB
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by ANM775)
If a girl is assertive/opinionated/dominant ...then she must actually look the part and she must also be older than me .............

it is de-masculating to be bossed about by some tiny innocent looking girl who is younger than me
I'm sorry you feel that way. It's very selfish to feel how you do. I'm a "cute" petite woman who aspires to be an academic and politically active and I shudder to think some guy would see me as less entitled to show parts of my natural personality because of superficial things. Men who are really masculine are confident and open to other people's opinions, not insecure and vain and looking for a partner only as an accessory to make yourself look better. I pity the woman you are with one day, I hope you change your oafish ways.
Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Shel2theB)
I'm sorry you feel that way. It's very selfish to feel how you do. I'm a "cute" petite woman who aspires to be an academic and politically active and I shudder to think some guy would see me as less entitled to show parts of my natural personality because of superficial things. Men who are really masculine are confident and open to other people's opinions, not insecure and vain and looking for a partner only as an accessory to make yourself look better. I pity the woman you are with one day, I hope you change your oafish ways.
Gonna agree with this. Personality is more important. Plus girls are equal to males in relationships.
MindWind74
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I love equal or dominant(but not abusive and aggressive) females - ESPECIALLY if they're playful.
ksq
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I prefer intelligent girls, who are authentic, not afraid to speak their mind, but are also considerate of others views, and are able to reason and reach mutual terms where disagreements may arise.
AppleB
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I’m submissive :cry: doesn’t make me a doormat though. I can be assertive when I need to be, I know where I stand.
ShantelleLuis
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by AppleB)
I’m submissive :cry: doesn’t make me a doormat though. I can be assertive when I need to be, I know where I stand.
Same! My exact words.. totally!
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
The ideal relationship for me is one where neither party wears the pants and neither can boss the other around. I'm quite headstrong and stubborn and I'd need someone who knows both when to not budge and instead make me see I'm in the wrong (without trying to make me look a fool), and when it's the right time to back down. I've got no respect for someone who lets themselves be bossed about, and conversely I couldn't co-exist with someone who I'll clash with over everything.
Anonymous #2
Report 7 months ago
I'd say i prefer more opinionated and intelligent girls, rather than a submissive one. However i still want to have my own opinions and views on things.
Anonymous #3
Report 7 months ago
in the middle. not saying anything at all will mean a dead relationship. being too opinionated will cause problems and arguments
AppleB
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by ecojerri)
Same! My exact words.. totally!
I get pretty mouthy when someone bosses me around or treats me unfairly because I don’t stand for that. Yet, I’m able to cooperate when I know there isn’t any issue.

Ya feel me?
ShantelleLuis
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I get pretty mouthy when someone bosses me around or treats me unfairly because I don’t stand for that. Yet, I’m able to cooperate when I know there isn’t any issue.

Ya feel me?
Yup, I feel ya. A strong like of mine is a ddlg relationship and I flippin love it! It depends though which kind of guy/girl you're with. I'm with the kind that certainly is not oppressive, the total opposite, but I still like submitting to him because he gets all cute and shy
AppleB
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Yup, I feel ya. A strong like of mine is a ddlg relationship and I flippin love it! It depends though which kind of guy/girl you're with. I'm with the kind that certainly is not oppressive, the total opposite, but I still like submitting to him because he gets all cute and shy
What’s ddlg?
ShantelleLuis
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
What’s ddlg?
It's a popular fetish though I don't view it as one
In this case, I'm the child:
Spoiler:
Show

What is ddlg?
  1. ddlg definition. Daddy Dom / young girl. DDLG, or dd/lg, is a relationship by which one individual is the caregiver or "daddy" as well as the other is childlike. It is really not a relationship between a real daddy and child or any minor.

Of course, a girl it can also be the girl that's the DD and the boy who's the LG.
AppleB
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
It's a popular fetish though I don't view it as one
In this case, I'm the child:
Spoiler:
Show

What is ddlg?
  1. ddlg definition. Daddy Dom / young girl. DDLG, or dd/lg, is a relationship by which one individual is the caregiver or "daddy" as well as the other is childlike. It is really not a relationship between a real daddy and child or any minor.

Of course, a girl it can also be the girl that's the DD and the boy who's the LG.
Oh wow that’s something different! I’ve never heard of it before :lol: this is a sexual relationship right?
ShantelleLuis
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Oh wow that’s something different! I’ve never heard of it before :lol: this is a sexual relationship right?
Mhm! It can also be applicable to a romantic relationship
AppleB
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Wowee I don’t know lool each to their own I guess
ShantelleLuis
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Wowee I don’t know lool each to their own I guess
woop woop, you've reached your 80th follower
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I think men and women should be submissive to each other
Joleee
  • Community Assistant
Report 7 months ago
not submissive, but i'm starting to think younger guys (under 25) like women who agree with them on everything, i.e. you can have an opinion so long as it doesn't stray too far from them. older guys are more secure with themselves, so they aren't threatened if their woman has her own point of view.
Anonymous #4
Report 7 months ago
Hopefully they are not much older than you if you are only 16?!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (56)
8.18%
I used to but I don't now (17)
2.48%
No, but I want to start (257)
37.52%
No, I am unable to (162)
23.65%
No, I chose not to (193)
28.18%