Do guys like submissive girls? Watch

Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Joleee)
not submissive, but i'm starting to think younger guys (under 25) like women who agree with them on everything, i.e. you can have an opinion so long as it doesn't stray too far from them. older guys are more secure with themselves, so they aren't threatened if their woman has her own point of view.
Maybe for other guys. But I wouldn’t mind another view. It gets boring when if a girl agrees with everything.
Luke5125
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
No, I prefer strong personalty women
Higherdude
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
It's hot to be opinionated and assertive.
AppleB
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by ecojerri)
woop woop, you've reached your 80th follower
Lool thanks :lol:
ShantelleLuis
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by AppleB)
Lool thanks :lol:
hehe "lool"
FakeNewsEditor
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I like opinionated girls. The more opinionated the better - as long as she is making arguments not accusations/ad homs/personal attacks. Funny + opinionated is where it's at bro.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Shel2theB)
I'm sorry you feel that way. It's very selfish to feel how you do. I'm a "cute" petite woman who aspires to be an academic and politically active and I shudder to think some guy would see me as less entitled to show parts of my natural personality because of superficial things. Men who are really masculine are confident and open to other people's opinions, not insecure and vain and looking for a partner only as an accessory to make yourself look better. I pity the woman you are with one day, I hope you change your oafish ways.

I don't see why you're getting your knickers in such a twist over my dating preferences

chill out

My personality is not particularly dominant, medium at best. I'm not particularly keen on women who could be a bit overbearing ...and in the past I am usually put off by assertive/dominant women unless they are older than me ..or they actually look the part.

and stop chatting rubbish and pulling stuff straight out your ass "not insecure and vain and looking for a partner only as an accessory to make yourself look better."

wtf is all that about?

how did you come up with that from me saying I'm only open to assertive/dominant women if they actually look the part or are older than me.

clearly you have issues, and somehow my post triggered you ..and now you are projecting your own past crap from the past onto me when it doesn't even apply to me

trying to make me out as some kind of bad guy who goes around suppressing women's voices ..when I don't do that at all.

Go back and read the post again.

Spoiler:
Show
and preferably visit specsavers first...
Thatscouser
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
My girlfriend is pretty cut and submissive, but isnt like a doormat
Like, i can show my emotion for her and can lie with my head on her chest, rather than the other way around as usual. I think this 70/30 balnce is good
Anonymous #5
Report 7 months ago
needs to be a combination of both she needs to be independent but let me be the man in the relationship im old school like that
Swim guy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Girls do not “let” you lead. Left to their own devices they will whine, pout and cry in order to get what they want. Just like a child you need to take the lead and to create strong boundaries. She needs your strength and dominance. It’s your job to nurture her, love her, empower her when needed and lead 100% of the time. Command respect and she will not only love you for it but she won’t ever want to be without you.
WaffleApple
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I prefer a woman to take lead and be equals in the relationship.

But not in the bedroom.

Submissive, Light bondage ❤️
Unwavering
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Submissive girls are usually sexy and feminine so yeah I like them. I also prefer taking the lead in a relationship so I get along more with girls who don't mind that.
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ANM775)
If a girl is assertive/opinionated/dominant ...then she must actually look the part and she must also be older than me .............

it is de-masculating to be bossed about by some tiny innocent looking girl who is younger than me
Sure, if by de-masculating you mean sexy as ****.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Swim guy)
Girls do not “let” you lead. Left to their own devices they will whine, pout and cry in order to get what they want. Just like a child you need to take the lead and to create strong boundaries. She needs your strength and dominance. It’s your job to nurture her, love her, empower her when needed and lead 100% of the time. Command respect and she will not only love you for it but she won’t ever want to be without you.
A taste of life in 19th century Britain, before Queen Victoria's coronation.
Please cyber emigrate to the manosphere and share your theories exclusively with that appreciative audience.
You could be the next rooshv.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
Sure, if by de-masculating you mean sexy as ****.
no.
sounds like you've got some kind of fetish going on there.
Lady Jamie
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
don't know/don't care.

My version of a healthy relationship is based on mutual respect and support, esp career-wise since I've got my own ambitions. Can't imagine how anything would work out if my guy insists on making all the big decision on behalf of me or the household.

Would keep the submission strictly in the bedroom, nowhere else. :flute:
ecolier
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Lady Jamie)
don't know/don't care.

My version of a healthy relationship is based on mutual respect and support, esp career-wise since I've got my own ambitions. Can't imagine how anything would work out if my guy insists on making all the big decision on behalf of me or the household.

Would keep the submission strictly in the bedroom, nowhere else. :flute:
That is such an amazing vision of a relationship :love:
Lady Jamie
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by ecolier)
That is such an amazing vision of a relationship :love:

Gotta keep the balance. Healthy and fun relationships r the best
ecolier
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Lady Jamie)

Gotta keep the balance. Healthy and fun relationships r the best
Why do you have to be half way across the country?! :argh:
Lady Jamie
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by ecolier)
Why do you have to be half way across the country?! :argh:
What could have been, until u divorced me :rolleyes: :moon:

#nosalt
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (56)
8.18%
I used to but I don't now (17)
2.48%
No, but I want to start (257)
37.52%
No, I am unable to (162)
23.65%
No, I chose not to (193)
28.18%