Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    How often do you get food coma? For me it happens after every meal. So 6 times a day

Spoiler:
    Show

For the unaware: Food coma
    a state of sleep or extreme lethargy induced by the consumption of a large amount of food. "I fell into a post-dinner food coma"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    How often do you get food coma? For me it happens after every meal. So 6 times a day

Spoiler:
    Show

a state of sleep or extreme lethargy induced by the consumption of a large amount of food. "I fell into a post-dinner food coma"

Every night

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

occasionally I get it, not every day though

6 large meals a day bro?
    how much calories is that?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    occasionally I get it, not every day though

6 large meals a day bro?
    how much calories is that?
    Idk, don't really count the calories I just eat them lol This last week I was in holiday eating 9 meals (dat dere upgrade lmao) at a buffet every day...legit thought I was gonna die or something😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Idk, don't really count the calories I just eat them lol This last week I was in holiday eating 9 meals (dat dere upgrade lmao) at a buffet every day...legit thought I was gonna die or something😂😂

I've just eaten a 1000 calorie dinner and am definitely feeling this food coma thing

I think i'm gonna go and have a little sleep now ..lol

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.