Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

What book are you reading ?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Book recommendations??
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    To give you recommendations, it would be nice to know what kinds of books you like to read. Are you interest in fictions books or rather in novels to name but a few?

ReputationRep:
    L j Ross. Angels

ReputationRep:
    Just finished reading The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime. Interesting narrative, some nice hecking plot twists. But yes, we'd have to know what you read in order to give you good recommendations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlesj)
    Just finished reading The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime. Interesting narrative, some nice hecking plot twists. But yes, we'd have to know what you read in order to give you good recommendations.
    Romantic novels .
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlesj)
    Omg that book is amazing. I love how the chapter numbers are prime numbers

ReputationRep:
    Our Chemical Hearts, All the Bright Places, The Fault in Our Stars, An Abundance of Katherines... Generic, teenage trash. But I enjoyed them.

ReputationRep:
    The Kite Runner

ReputationRep:
    I'm about to start Tell Tale by Jeffrey Archer :yep:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Okay, as it seems to be asked for novels, here is my recommendation: Stoner by John WIlliams.

It is an old novel, but an evergreen too.

ReputationRep:
    After being recommended it today, I think I'm going to start reading Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by __gurlll1011__)
    Romantic novels .
    East Of Eden by John Steinbeck

Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.