Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Newcastle or Manchester?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm choosing my 5th choice for university and I'm stuck between Newcastle and Manchester for Law. So which one is better? Student satisfaction, night life, accommodation, course, etc. Thanks
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by Sunset891)
    I'm choosing my 5th choice for university and I'm stuck between Newcastle and Manchester for Law. So which one is better? Student satisfaction, night life, accommodation, course, etc. Thanks
    Personally for academics id pick Manchester and for social/ living then id pick Newcastle. They are both RG, but as its only your 5th choice then it wont matter as you are likely to make the grades of your firm or insurance before you get to either. Seems to be a waste to go through a full run down. If they still spark your interest then go to the open days. they are both good unis.

ReputationRep:
    Manchester.
    I had a friend visiting from Newscastle and he visibly preferred the city of Manchester.
    Night life is a lot better

ReputationRep:
    Manchester... the greatest city on earth.

We've got everything except a beach.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.