Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

Jobs For A 15 Year-old Watch

ReputationRep:
    So I am new here so I don't know where to post this so I will do it here. Hi, I am a 15-year-old male, I have been looking for a job for a while now. I have been through everything from baby sitting, I was told that to even be considered for this I should cut off my cock and balls and dye my hair blond, To dog walking, no one even rung me back, And paper boy, they never called back. So any Ideas, and before you even comment don't say that I should enjoy my childhood and go and do stuff with friends, are you going to pay for me to go out, no so comment something helpful, please. Any help would be good.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 16, just finished my GCSEs and have been looking too. Everyone ****ing ignores me though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _15x_)
    So I am new here so I don't know where to post this so I will do it here. Hi, I am a 15-year-old male, I have been looking for a job for a while now. I have been through everything from baby sitting, I was told that to even be considered for this I should cut off my cock and balls and dye my hair blond, To dog walking, no one even rung me back, And paper boy, they never called back. So any Ideas, and before you even comment don't say that I should enjoy my childhood and go and do stuff with friends, are you going to pay for me to go out, no so comment something helpful, please. Any help would be good.
    99% of places won't take you on until you're 16 so that rules out a lot of places,
    I'd try independent cafes and shops but be aware you're not entitled to the minimum wage so an employer could pay you £2 an hour if they wanted

ReputationRep:
    Maybe start selling stuff in your local area or services like washing windows and get paid. Maybe do it for relatives, family and friends and ask them to spread the word. You don't have to work FOR anyone, remember you can also work for yourself! Good luck!!

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.