Badges: 20
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Which video game would it be?

ThePricklyOne
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Any game where I won't get killed, tortured, blown up, roasted by dragon fire or otherwise treated very badly.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
GTA V
Imperialistic
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Fallout
bobby147
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Age of empires,probably mythology edition.
Drostina
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Imperialistic)
Fallout
Yes!!!!!!
Hirsty97
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Fallout New Vegas or Red Dead Redemption
Kevin De Bruyne
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by honour)
Which video game would it be?

It would be Animal Crossing but I fear that without humans I would go loopy... especially after, in a given hour, they stop saying new things!
Rum Ham
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Tamriel but in particular, Skyrim

Posted from TSR Mobile
Qer
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Gta V
Cronus
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Saw
username1439610
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Silent Hill
Vikingninja
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Eden Eternal, I would be impressed if anyone knew it.
frostfly
(Original post by Vikingninja)
Eden Eternal, I would be impressed if anyone knew it.
I know Eden Eternal! It's a super cute chibi-style JRPG, I played around on it for a brief time. The graphics are stunning, so living in this game would definitely be super cool
thotproduct
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Final Fantasy XV
Vikingninja
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I know Eden Eternal! It's a super cute chibi-style JRPG, I played around on it for a brief time. The graphics are stunning, so living in this game would definitely be super cool
On my server I had the highest hit points from lv60-69 though people hated playing with and against me in pvp because I took ages to die but couldn't do dmg. I wasn't that great at saving gold and upgrading gear, if I did play it well (sadly it's rather dead now and it's p2w and 30 levels higher for endgame cap than when I played) I would've had 8k more hp than 2nd with godly resist stars and evasion with self healing. I even stayed at lv69 for 8 months but had **** gear.

Next game by Aeria after that I was the highest hp dps in the server at one point. This time I had actual gear and I could actually punish glass cannons in pvp (my class is obsolete outside of pvp).

Anyway congrats on knowing my most played game.
frostfly
On my server I had the highest hit points from lv60-69 though people hated playing with and against me in pvp because I took ages to die but couldn't do dmg. I wasn't that great at saving gold and upgrading gear, if I did play it well (sadly it's rather dead now and it's p2w and 30 levels higher for endgame cap than when I played) I would've had 8k more hp than 2nd with godly resist stars and evasion with self healing. I even stayed at lv69 for 8 months but had **** gear.

Next game by Aeria after that I was the highest hp dps in the server at one point. This time I had actual gear and I could actually punish glass cannons in pvp (my class is obsolete outside of pvp).

Anyway congrats on knowing my most played game.
Level 69?!!! Sounds like you're a real hardcore Eden Eternal player! :P Have you tried Aura Kingdom or Twin Saga (Astral Realm)? They all have a pretty similar art style
Vikingninja
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Level 69?!!! Sounds like you're a real hardcore Eden Eternal player! :P Have you tried Aura Kingdom or Twin Saga (Astral Realm)? They all have a pretty similar art style
Yeah I played Eden eternal for 3 years, 4K hours into it but I had crap gear. Aura kingdom was the game where I was the dps with the highest hp, had 2k hours on it. Twin saga was **** though and also had a **** launch with a **** support team (sorry about the swearing... but it was really ****). Every other game made by XL after EE got dumbed down and made easier over time. In EE I never attempted the raids, in AK the 40 man raid was beaten by 2 people.

I got to lv74 on EE but I quit for AK and I couldn't play pvp when I returned for a bit.
frostfly
Yeah I played Eden eternal for 3 years, 4K hours into it but I had crap gear. Aura kingdom was the game where I was the dps with the highest hp, had 2k hours on it. Twin saga was **** though and also had a **** launch with a **** support team (sorry about the swearing... but it was really ****). Every other game made by XL after EE got dumbed down and made easier over time. In EE I never attempted the raids, in AK the 40 man raid was beaten by 2 people.

I got to lv74 on EE but I quit for AK and I couldn't play pvp when I returned for a bit.
Ooh, I see - are you mostly a PC gamer?
Vikingninja
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Ooh, I see - are you mostly a PC gamer?
Only PC, I haven't played any MMO's in a while as none have had the charm as EE, especially since I played EE during a pretty dark part of my life and it was one of the only sources of the little happiness I had during that period. I would gladly play it again if it were remade and it were active.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (338)
60.57%
Yes- I don't like it (29)
5.2%
No- I want it (151)
27.06%
No- I don't want it (40)
7.17%

Watched Threads