Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

If you could live inside the world of any video game Watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Which video game would it be?

ReputationRep:
    Any game where I won't get killed, tortured, blown up, roasted by dragon fire or otherwise treated very badly.

ReputationRep:
    GTA V

ReputationRep:
    Fallout

ReputationRep:
    Age of empires,probably mythology edition.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperialistic)
    Fallout
    Yes!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Fallout New Vegas or Red Dead Redemption
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by honour)
    Which video game would it be?

It would be Animal Crossing but I fear that without humans I would go loopy... especially after, in a given hour, they stop saying new things!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Tamriel but in particular, Skyrim

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Gta V

ReputationRep:
    Saw

ReputationRep:
    Silent Hill
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Eden Eternal, I would be impressed if anyone knew it.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    Eden Eternal, I would be impressed if anyone knew it.
    I know Eden Eternal! It's a super cute chibi-style JRPG, I played around on it for a brief time. The graphics are stunning, so living in this game would definitely be super cool

ReputationRep:
    Final Fantasy XV
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I know Eden Eternal! It's a super cute chibi-style JRPG, I played around on it for a brief time. The graphics are stunning, so living in this game would definitely be super cool
    On my server I had the highest hit points from lv60-69 though people hated playing with and against me in pvp because I took ages to die but couldn't do dmg. I wasn't that great at saving gold and upgrading gear, if I did play it well (sadly it's rather dead now and it's p2w and 30 levels higher for endgame cap than when I played) I would've had 8k more hp than 2nd with godly resist stars and evasion with self healing. I even stayed at lv69 for 8 months but had **** gear.

Next game by Aeria after that I was the highest hp dps in the server at one point. This time I had actual gear and I could actually punish glass cannons in pvp (my class is obsolete outside of pvp).

Anyway congrats on knowing my most played game.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    On my server I had the highest hit points from lv60-69 though people hated playing with and against me in pvp because I took ages to die but couldn't do dmg. I wasn't that great at saving gold and upgrading gear, if I did play it well (sadly it's rather dead now and it's p2w and 30 levels higher for endgame cap than when I played) I would've had 8k more hp than 2nd with godly resist stars and evasion with self healing. I even stayed at lv69 for 8 months but had **** gear.

Next game by Aeria after that I was the highest hp dps in the server at one point. This time I had actual gear and I could actually punish glass cannons in pvp (my class is obsolete outside of pvp).

Anyway congrats on knowing my most played game.
    Level 69?!!! Sounds like you're a real hardcore Eden Eternal player! :P Have you tried Aura Kingdom or Twin Saga (Astral Realm)? They all have a pretty similar art style
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Level 69?!!! Sounds like you're a real hardcore Eden Eternal player! :P Have you tried Aura Kingdom or Twin Saga (Astral Realm)? They all have a pretty similar art style
    Yeah I played Eden eternal for 3 years, 4K hours into it but I had crap gear. Aura kingdom was the game where I was the dps with the highest hp, had 2k hours on it. Twin saga was **** though and also had a **** launch with a **** support team (sorry about the swearing... but it was really ****). Every other game made by XL after EE got dumbed down and made easier over time. In EE I never attempted the raids, in AK the 40 man raid was beaten by 2 people.

I got to lv74 on EE but I quit for AK and I couldn't play pvp when I returned for a bit.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I played Eden eternal for 3 years, 4K hours into it but I had crap gear. Aura kingdom was the game where I was the dps with the highest hp, had 2k hours on it. Twin saga was **** though and also had a **** launch with a **** support team (sorry about the swearing... but it was really ****). Every other game made by XL after EE got dumbed down and made easier over time. In EE I never attempted the raids, in AK the 40 man raid was beaten by 2 people.

I got to lv74 on EE but I quit for AK and I couldn't play pvp when I returned for a bit.
    Ooh, I see - are you mostly a PC gamer?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, I see - are you mostly a PC gamer?
    Only PC, I haven't played any MMO's in a while as none have had the charm as EE, especially since I played EE during a pretty dark part of my life and it was one of the only sources of the little happiness I had during that period. I would gladly play it again if it were remade and it were active.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.