• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
    Classic!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    Only PC, I haven't played any MMO's in a while as none have had the charm as EE, especially since I played EE during a pretty dark part of my life and it was one of the only sources of the little happiness I had during that period. I would gladly play it again if it were remade and it were active.
    So when was the first time you joined EE? Going back to a game after not playing it for a year or two always makes me feel nostalgic :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    The sims just 'cause it'd be pretty much the same except I'd own a house

ReputationRep:
    Sims 3 because its much easier to redecorate and/or upgrade your home than real life.
    or maybe vault 88 in Fallout 4. I would get bored in vault 81

ReputationRep:
    I think Skyrim is the only game with enough open world content that I'd actually consider joining. Being boxed into to any other game forever would probably be hell.

ReputationRep:
    Surprised nobody said Pokemon yet.

Animal Crossing would be great too!

ReputationRep:

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiritsugu)

Yep, another thing is that, in Pokemon, parents won't care about where their child wanders off to

ReputationRep:
    CS Go.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Final Fantasy XIV
    or JoJo's Bizzare Adventure All Star Battle if adaptations of manga count

ReputationRep:
    Well we sort of can because of VR. I would pick pokemon because then I could catch and look after pokemon!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by honour)
    So when was the first time you joined EE? Going back to a game after not playing it for a year or two always makes me feel nostalgic :rolleyes:
    In 2011. I joined diamond server when it launched and I was in a great guild though some stuff IRL made me leave them and I couldn't find any great people after and with my confusion IRL I couldn't bring myself to join them again and I quit the game. I came back in 2012 and I saw the guild was still active and joined them again but there were none of the old members. I remember in the new guild there was an online couple who decided to get married in it. The people I met on this game I loved, one of them I told about my IRL issues before my parents.

I've been back a few times for a few days but getting into a game again where people are in established endgame guilds or private ones is pretty hard.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Portal
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Red Dead Redemption.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    x
    That is the most difficult question in gaming I was ever asked. So many gaming series, so many gaming worlds with different gaming characters. Hard to decide.

What a gaming world would you recommend a person who is intend to live in a world with mystic and real life creatures in human-like cities and human-like structures? where I am a sword fighter who is chasing and persecuting mystic creatures (or just monsters)?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    That is the most difficult question in gaming I was ever asked. So many gaming series, so many gaming worlds with different gaming characters. Hard to decide.

What a gaming world would you recommend a person who is intend to live in a world with mystic and real life creatures in human-like cities and human-like structures? where I am a sword fighter who is chasing and persecuting mystic creatures (or just monsters)?
    I reckon you'll like the world of Tamriel, from Elder Scrolls Online

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Gonna say Warhammer 2 total war (not out yet) now because you have aztec dinosaurs riding on bigger dinosaurs shooting lasers.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    x
    Not so bad, it has a nice touch indeed. Does even a futuristic mega city exist with the same living conditions, so real and mystic creatures living together?

Tamriel has everything
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    honour I decided that I'll try Eden eternal again, turned out I was lv78 since I left.

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.