Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi. I have put university of Manchester as my insurance choice on UCAS. The course I selected was Chemical Engineering (4 Years) [MEng] but I have now realised I should have applied for Chemical Engineering with Industrial Experience (4 Years) [MEng]. Is it possible to switch your course after 2nd year provided you get the 2.1 specified? since all the modules are same for both courses till that point or would I have to contact the university before then, presumably on results day if I miss my firm and get minimum grades required for that course.

    often with engineeering courses the first and sometimes second years are common within similar titled courses and regardless of what you originally applied for whether you progress to bachelors, Masters or sandwich versions dependso n the marks you have at the relevant point in time
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.