Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

ReputationRep:
    This is my first thread I've started and well since I don't know how to be anonymous i'll just be honest. Less than 20 minutes ago my nan fell over onto her back, I was asleep at the time and had no idea but by the time I woke she managed to have pulled herself up but needed me to help her climb the stairs and to fold up her clothes. She was complaining about a strong pain in her back caused by the fall. Some of my family came round (1 uncle + 2 cousins) to check on us since they were nearby and just said to let her sleep and see how she is in the morning. My worry is that the last time she fell, she broke her wrist and became very upset, I wouldn't say depressed but melancholic at least. I cant help but worry that she may have broken something this time as well. I'll be staying awake tonight encase something turns for the worst so that I can react quickly but do you think i'm overreacting?

Should I rest and see how she's feeling in the morning or should I stand guard all night just encase?

ReputationRep:
    idk but I think you should go with your gut instinct tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nathan Scott)
    idk but I think you should go with your gut instinct tbh
    I agree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matwillis)
    This is my first thread I've started and well since I don't know how to be anonymous i'll just be honest. Less than 20 minutes ago my nan fell over onto her back, I was asleep at the time and had no idea but by the time I woke she managed to have pulled herself up but needed me to help her climb the stairs and to fold up her clothes. She was complaining about a strong pain in her back caused by the fall. Some of my family came round (1 uncle + 2 cousins) to check on us since they were nearby and just said to let her sleep and see how she is in the morning. My worry is that the last time she fell, she broke her wrist and became very upset, I wouldn't say depressed but melancholic at least. I cant help but worry that she may have broken something this time as well. I'll be staying awake tonight encase something turns for the worst so that I can react quickly but do you think i'm overreacting?

Should I rest and see how she's feeling in the morning or should I stand guard all night just encase?
    I think you should get her seen by a doctor as soon as possible to rule out any problems.

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.