Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Katie price is considering hiring a prostitute for son Harvey Watch

ReputationRep:
    I say that unless Harvey shows some interest in sex when he's an adult, it's not necessary. However, I can understand Price's position on this because nobody wants their child to miss out on a basic human experience. If Harvey's not in danger, who is it hurting?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    Found THEY!
    they PLAYED THEMSELVES

ReputationRep:
    Yes he is

Spoiler:
    Show

Gay for dat pussy

I didn't know haha...

I thought the poor kid was gonna be expecting one hot mama and he'll get some hairy dude instead. Poor kid, y'know?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThePricklyOne)

I thought the poor kid was gonna be expecting one hot mama and he'll get some hairy dude instead. Poor kid, y'know?
    Dats DJ KHALED WETHEBESTMUSIC

ReputationRep:
    i dont think it's immoral, and she can afford it. and it's not illegal. good for her then.

ReputationRep:
    Dats DJ KHALED WETHEBESTMUSIC
    Hahaha.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bobby147)
    Yeah,I was just alerted to it.
    But why must she announce it to the world ?
    It was a topic on loose women where a 20yr old autistic man visited a prostitute so I guess it got her thinking

ReputationRep:
    Yes he is

Spoiler:
    Show

Gay for dat pussy

Made me spit my drink out LMAOOOOO 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    I find her despicable, she seems to use her son's disability as leverage to get more media exposure.

ReputationRep:
    Don't think there's anything wrong with the principle behind it. Sex is a basic human need and why should someone who is disabled be denied it? But I don't think she ought to be telling the whole world about her son's potential future sexual encounters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    It was a topic on loose women where a 20yr old autistic man visited a prostitute so I guess it got her thinking
    Fair enough,never watched the show.
    One of the symptoms of Harvey's conditions is lack of sexual development,so I am not sure how Katie even knows Harvey has any needs.

ReputationRep:
    I find it strange and upsetting that a Mother would say her son would never find love.
    • Very Important Poster

She should just buy Harvey a sex doll or a blow up doll.
    Why? Would you be happy with just a sex doll or do you believe disabled people dont have the same sexual desires that an able bodied person has?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    I find it strange and upsetting that a Mother would say her son would never find love.
    I don't think she meant it like that, but his disabilities would possibly make it harder for someone to want to be romantically and sexually involved with him, that kind of goes without saying, so perhaps she doesn't want him living most of his adult life without having had a sexual experience, being that most people lose their virginity at 16-18

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough,never watched the show.
    One of the symptoms of Harvey's conditions is lack of sexual development,so I am not sure how Katie even knows Harvey has any needs.
    What condition does he have that is lack of sexual development?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    What condition does he have that is lack of sexual development?
    Prader Willi syndrome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Why? Would you be happy with just a sex doll or do you believe disabled people dont have the same sexual desires that an able bodied person has?
    Of course many disabled people have sexual desires,I never said they did not.
    I am just asking because Harvey 's genetics condition also affects his sexual development and activity,so I am just wondering.
    Of course he can go off with a prostitute if he wants,it is not mine or anyone else concern.

ReputationRep:
    Assuming in the first place Harvey is interested in a sexual experience.
    Then he can learn that sex is a throwaway commodity, that you can have what you want if you can pay for it
    How is it going to benefit him?
    Perhaps it would be better to help him find love
    Cos any view he gets of that from her it flawed.
    She couldn't hold down a normal relationship if her life depended on it
    Why do we keep giving her airtime?

ReputationRep:
    Prader Willi syndrome.
    So as you can see one of the conditions associated with it is hypogonadism,one of the consequences which is low or absent sex drive.
    So I just wonder how Katie even knows Harvey wants sex.
    If only our lawyer friend bothered to research this instead of blindly arguing around and not even understanding what I am saying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Osiris Wintereisse)
    I find her despicable, she seems to use her son's disability as leverage to get more media exposure.
    the words PUBLICITY STUNT had crossed my mind too. Anything to get a few lines in a newspaper. She must think that we care what she gets up to (or claims to get up to) in her private life. Why would this have an impact on my life? It doesn't therefore I could not care less

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.