Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrSneaky)

I am forced to apologize to people for my face before I even speak to them. I will soon go to live in the woods.
    Erm this is sarcasm, yes?

You've put up pictures of yourself (and have verified it is you by holding up pieces of paper with words written on it), most people/everyone agreed you are hot.

Is this a validation thread? I'm puzzled.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I am really bad. Professionals rated me a 5, 5.5, and "way below average, look like a virgin", 3 at best etc. A girl on TSR said I look gay, have **** hair, **** hairline, ****ed up ears, look short, and that's why I'm monstrously ugly.

I literally don't have even one good gene. I have to chew on mastic gum like a psycho to have a decent jawline otherwise it's narrower than the average newborn baby. Head to toe I have **** hair and hairline, weird ears, pale saggy skin, poor aging genes, downturned mouth, narrow smile, saddle nose, weird chest, asymmetric muscle mass (right side twice the size of the left to a ridiculous level, like 2 inch difference in shoulder width), weird knees, bad glutes, asymmetrical eye height, dark circles.

Mostly irl nobody hot hits on me, except one girl who was hot but she was crazy and believed she was a 5. A few others also but mainly that one was the best, and some of the others ditched me for other men as I'm a 4.25. Sometimes I might meet eyes with a girl and she might look away signalling rejection as a result of my ugly genes. She is simply programmed by evolution to take one look at my inferior genes and run away in order to find a 6'1 guy with a normal face.

So yes I don't really have any hope. I was born to be a gamer computer nerd but I don't enjoy games anymore, yet I'm not really made for irl either.
    You gotta be kidding me...

ReputationRep:
    I am really bad. Professionals rated me a 5, 5.5, and "way below average, look like a virgin", 3 at best etc. A girl on TSR said I look gay, have **** hair, **** hairline, ****ed up ears, look short, and that's why I'm monstrously ugly.

I literally don't have even one good gene. I have to chew on mastic gum like a psycho to have a decent jawline otherwise it's narrower than the average newborn baby. Head to toe I have **** hair and hairline, weird ears, pale saggy skin, poor aging genes, downturned mouth, narrow smile, saddle nose, weird chest, asymmetric muscle mass (right side twice the size of the left to a ridiculous level, like 2 inch difference in shoulder width), weird knees, bad glutes, asymmetrical eye height, dark circles.

Mostly irl nobody hot hits on me, except one girl who was hot but she was crazy and believed she was a 5. A few others also but mainly that one was the best, and some of the others ditched me for other men as I'm a 4.25. Sometimes I might meet eyes with a girl and she might look away signalling rejection as a result of my ugly genes. She is simply programmed by evolution to take one look at my inferior genes and run away in order to find a 6'1 guy with a normal face.

So yes I don't really have any hope. I was born to be a gamer computer nerd but I don't enjoy games anymore, yet I'm not really made for irl either.

I'm just an average-looking girl, so don't know if my opinion counts to you, but YOU ARE HOT! Seriously. You are nowhere near a 5. WTF. I'm even more confused now... You surely must be trolling. You're hot, please look at yourself in the mirror.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    Some would say it's a "joke"
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    Some would say it's a "joke"
    Lul
    Spoiler:
    Show

Still not sure if OP is "joking"
    Spoiler:
    Show

Not joking
    Spoiler:
    Show

Maybe joking, he's 100% troll

ReputationRep:
    Lol. If he's not trolling then just leave him be.

I don't even. care at this point. If he's not willing to seek help for his extremely clear mental issues then let him continue feeling sorry for himself and wallow in pity for the rest of his life.

ReputationRep:
    Lul
    Spoiler:
    Show

Still not sure if OP is "joking"

Spoiler:
    Show

Not joking

Spoiler:
    Show

Maybe joking, he's 100% troll

Probably a troll otherwise he would be so self conscious of himself he wouldn't post an image of a demented f#ckwit as his profile picture.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Appearance is not a joke
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    Lol. If he's not trolling then just leave him be.

I don't even. care at this point. If he's not willing to seek help for his extremely clear mental issues then let him continue feeling sorry for himself and wallow in pity for the rest of his life.
    Aye bro true. If he's not trolling guess I just feel for him cause I've been in his shoes, felt this way before (body dysmorphia) but I got help and kept working on myself, didn't complain about it again and again like a lil bish

ReputationRep:

I feel ya man. Girls have rated me a solid 2/10 (4/10 if they think I deserve their sympathy). Idk about you but I feel like good looks isn't just about looking good.. People miss out on the fact that if you look good, you get the respect you deserve and people don't look at you as a pushover/punching bag. I really feel like this is the case with height too. If you don't exactly have the face but have the height, you can still go somewhere and if you have the face but not the height, something can be done too but if you're like me (short and ugly) then you might as well be "Work Experience" to every girl out there. Take a guy who is ugly af and a midget (ie - me) but has a good personality and a guy who is like the child of Tatum and Gosling, 6'2 and also has a good personality, you can't deny it but the dude thats handsome and tall will undoubtedly get more respect than the short dude even though they both deserve the same. Statistics proven that taller men get a larger salary than shorter men (fact). Society is cold and unforgiving and as much as mankind have tried to avert from our primitive instinctive ways, natural selection will always tell you that the attractive man is more desirable and if you were cut out as a square and the hole is a circle, then just don't bother wasting your time. This is just how I feel for me. Idk about you tho, apologies for ranting
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usernametaken101)
    the child of Tatum and Gosling
    Tatum and Gosling are average Joe's. It's the celebrity status that overrates them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usernametaken101)
    I feel ya man. Girls have rated me a solid 2/10 (4/10 if they think I deserve their sympathy). Idk about you but I feel like good looks isn't just about looking good.. People miss out on the fact that if you look good, you get the respect you deserve and people don't look at you as a pushover/punching bag. I really feel like this is the case with height too. If you don't exactly have the face but have the height, you can still go somewhere and if you have the face but not the height, something can be done too but if you're like me (short and ugly) then you might as well be "Work Experience" to every girl out there. Take a guy who is ugly af and a midget (ie - me) but has a good personality and a guy who is like the child of Tatum and Gosling, 6'2 and also has a good personality, you can't deny it but the dude thats handsome and tall will undoubtedly get more respect than the short dude even though they both deserve the same. Statistics proven that taller men get a larger salary than shorter men (fact). Society is cold and unforgiving and as much as mankind have tried to avert from our primitive instinctive ways, natural selection will always tell you that the attractive man is more desirable and if you were cut out as a square and the hole is a circle, then just don't bother wasting your time. This is just how I feel for me. Idk about you tho, apologies for ranting
    Yes that's all true. But even if ugly men got respect I still wonder how they could cope living a lonely existence... For hardcore gamers and stuff it's easy as they can just play games 24/7 like a permanent childhood. And many men are really happy to settle down in their league and they have a grand old time.

ReputationRep:
    Yes that's all true. But even if ugly men got respect I still wonder how they could cope living a lonely existence... For hardcore gamers and stuff it's easy as they can just play games 24/7 like a permanent childhood. And many men are really happy to settle down in their league and they have a grand old time.
    You just die a lonely death - I'll probably die a virgin and just be everyone's punching bag. After all society can't function let alone exist without people who don't ask for anything in return and is peoples "work experience" and one that other people take for granted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    shameful_burrito lol OP being delusional again.

Bro shut up and quit whining - it's kind of a pisstake when loads of people on here tell you you're good-looking over and over again, a girl in a ****ing club said you're too good looking to be straight, etc

Seriously go on reddit /r/rateme or some **** and look at the responses you'll get.

I'm convinced at this point you have body dysmorphic disorder. For your own sake, go seek professional help.
    tbh if you're a guy and post on /r/rateme you wont get many responses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pirko)
    tbh if you're a guy and post on /r/rateme you wont get many responses
    I was just using it as an example, the point is he needs mental health help ASAP
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    I was just using it as an example, the point is he needs mental health help ASAP
    Someone call Dr. Phil

ReputationRep:
    Someone call Dr. Phil
    or Oprah... or DJ Khaled..

they'll inspire OP to make some positive mindset GAIIIIIIIIINZZZ

ReputationRep:

Why do you care so much about what people think of you. I am ugly af too but I really don't care about what other people think. Stop letting one area of your life consume you, focus on the stuff instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    I don't want to start arguing the point but as I was told earlier if I was hot I'd be stared at and hit on constantly instead of only sometimes or rarely. Other men are preferred to me in appearance. Also earlier today expert face analysts said I am a balding manlet cuck virgin-looking ugly loser with no hope in life. The highest rating from the expert panel was 5.5. These are legit experts.

Every guy is called hot by drunk people from what I was told and it's more common than being complimented by your family.

There are too many attractive 6'1 people around these days. If a 5.5 5'11 man is standing in a bar where 90% of people are 6'1 with amazing aesthetics, then he's going to be like a 1 by comparison. Nobody is really interested in me. Most commonly it's women considered less attractive who hit on me, I guess as they know I'm in their league. Maybe I'd be considered hot if I was alone with them in a room instead of playing the role of "ugly friend". I have hooked up with some pretty ones and one really pretty one but she was insane and thought she was ugly. I liked her as a person though, I would've enjoyed seeing her again, but it turned out she was actually already with someone and cheated on him with me.

I understand completely why you might believe I am attractive, but evidence is WAY more important and the evidence strongly suggests I don't make the cut.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.