Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

I finally feel satisfied with life AMA? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Its kind of late but I feel like talking on the student room so I finally feel satisfied with life AMA

ReputationRep:
    Enlighten me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zayn008)
    Enlighten me?
    What with from what I have seen you seem pretty smart and know what your doing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emz99)
    Hi

Its kind of late but I feel like talking on the student room so I finally feel satisfied with life AMA
    why do you feel satisfied with life? What changed the feeling for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    why do you feel satisfied with life? What changed the feeling for you
    I just contemplated my whole life and society and the world we live in. A quote which I aim to live my life by is along the lines of be the change you want to see in the world. We live in a pretty messed up world right now. Instead of complaining though we need to try our best and try have a good impact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emz99)
    I just contemplated my whole life and society and the world we live in. A quote which I aim to live my life by is along the lines of be the change you want to see in the world. We live in a pretty messed up world right now. Instead of complaining though we need to try our best and try have a good impact.
    I agree! I'm glad you've found your path. Don't let anyone discourage or stop you

are you a uni student?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Congrats. Don't let anyone bring you down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    I agree! I'm glad you've found your path. Don't let anyone discourage or stop you

are you a uni student?

Hopefully September I feel quite mature for my age now tbh. I was experiencing hell for the last 3 years but I guess everything happens for a reason and I have it so much better than most people so I am grateful for that. I always see you on the football threads do you play football as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emz99)
    Hopefully September I feel quite mature for my age now tbh. I was experiencing hell for the last 3 years but I guess everything happens for a reason and I have it so much better than most people so I am grateful for that. I always see you on the football threads do you play football as well?
    Yes, I've been playing since i was 11 haha I'm 23 now

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy for you, its a nice feeling to finally feel satisfied especially if you went through a lot of sh*t to begin with I remember when I finally felt satisfied... I felt like I was born again

ReputationRep:
    If you had to be out the house at 8am tomorrow and couldn't come back until 6pm because of the builder what would you do

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.