Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going into their second/ final year at LSE and wants to make friends because they're seriously lacking in that department at LSE (or have an adequate amount of friends but won't mind a few more)? This is my last year and my last chance to try to be happy there and make a few friends lol..

ReputationRep:
    Hey, if this is your last year at LSE, are you in private accommodation or LSE accommodation? What do you study?

ReputationRep:
    hi, i have no friends as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apcr097)
    hi, i have no friends as well
    What do you study and what year are you? I'm just assuming you're and LSE student here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smegsxo)
    Hey, if this is your last year at LSE, are you in private accommodation or LSE accommodation? What do you study?
    Hi there! I live in London already so I stay at home, and studying accounting and finance, what about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serene1)
    Hi there! I live in London already so I stay at home, and studying accounting and finance, what about yourself?
    Oh I see! I've just been given urbanest Westminster Bridge for my second year, I study sociology

ReputationRep:
    Hi there! I go to LSE too and live in london so commute to LSE regularly, also studying accounting and finance, hows it going guys?!

ReputationRep:
    What do you study and what year are you? I'm just assuming you're and LSE student here
    I study Business Math+Stats and also going to be final year

ReputationRep:
    I study Business Math+Stats and also going to be final year
    Oh that sounds like a tough course, good luck with your final year!

ReputationRep:
    Oh that sounds like a tough course, good luck with your final year!
    Its actually not as tough as the other Math/Econ courses but thanks haha, what course are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    Its actually not as tough as the other Math/Econ courses but thanks haha, what course are you doing?
    Hey, I'm also doing Business Maths + Stats, what modules were you thinking of picking? They dropped SA250 this year :/
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #Unknown)
    Hey, I'm also doing Business Maths + Stats, what modules were you thinking of picking? They dropped SA250 this year :/
    Thinking of MG207, AC330 and ST327 not sure about the maths one though.

ReputationRep:
    Thinking of MG207, AC330 and ST327 not sure about the maths one though.
    Ah I wanted to do SA250 instead of ST327 but guess I'll have to choose it now...it seems so dead compared to maths modules lol

I'm doing MG207, ST205 (changed course from SwF), ST302, ST330 (looks very similar to FM212 and high % of firsts)...only 1 more unit to choose.

Do you know any other half module or full module ones that are easy 1sts/2:1s ?

ReputationRep:
    Ah I wanted to do SA250 instead of ST327 but guess I'll have to choose it now...it seems so dead compared to maths modules lol

I'm doing MG207, ST205 (changed course from SwF), ST302, ST330 (looks very similar to FM212 and high % of firsts)...only 1 more unit to choose.

Do you know any other half module or full module ones that are easy 1sts/2:1s ?
    Theres some relatively easier but not really easy 1sts/2:1s, ST226/7 have like a 70% first rate though.

ReputationRep:
    Theres some relatively easier but not really easy 1sts/2:1s, ST226/7 have like a 70% first rate though.
    Unfortunately I already did those in 2nd year lol

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately I already did those in 2nd year lol
    I want to do 226 but unfortunately it clashes with AC330 lol

ReputationRep:
    I would deffo suggest you to do 226...the lecturer is quite amusing but extraordinarily lazy...he copy pasted a past exam question for my real exam paper! Lol But he does know his stuff when it comes to teaching

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.