Turn on thread page Beta

Best cramming strategies? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Any links?

ReputationRep:
    Off topic but I thought that said best cramping strategies. I'm so sorry. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s43)
    Any links?
    For food?!? I thought that would be pretty self-explanatory.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    For food?!? I thought that would be pretty self-explanatory.
    What are you on about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s43)
    What are you on about?
    Open wide and just stuff it all in, using a spoon to force it may cause you to throw up though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpunderaboat)
    Open wide and just stuff it all in, using a spoon to force it may cause you to throw up though.
    LOL, cramming information NOT food!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s43)
    Electric shocks. It's a really good incentive to learn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mighty)
    Electric shocks. It's a really good incentive to learn.
    LOL, you experinced it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s43)
    LOL, you experinced it?
    My teacher was very good at hiding the scars.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s43)
    Well the title was somewhat ambiguous.

ReputationRep:
    If you are going to cram make sure you are organised. You should be selective and make sure you learn the major topics that you need to know and overlook the less important ones. Also figure out exactly how much time you have and how much time you can afford to spend on each item. Try to go over the material over and over again. I find that when I’m cramming (which is a really bad habit of mine…oh well ;p) that if I do a lot of question then the information normally gets drilled into my head. Also try and relax a little even though it may seem hard. If your all worked up then you might not be able to focus very well.

This site might be a little helpful hopefully: http://www.eiu.edu/~lrnasst/finals.htm

Hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaiya)
    If you are going to cram make sure you are organised. You should be selective and make sure you learn the major topics that you need to know and overlook the less important ones. Also figure out exactly how much time you have and how much time you can afford to spend on each item. Try to go over the material over and over again. I find that when I’m cramming (which is a really bad habit of mine…oh well ;p) that if I do a lot of question then the information normally gets drilled into my head. Also try and relax a little even though it may seem hard. If your all worked up then you might not be able to focus very well.

This site might be a little helpful hopefully: http://www.eiu.edu/~lrnasst/finals.htm

Hope that helps
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    i had to do a panic biology revision plan, to go with the other revision timetable i had. it got to the week before my ecology (with 2 huge exams after it) and i realised how little i'd actually done. seemed to work for me, wouldn't reccommend it though

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.