Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can all the voodoo/astrologer rubbish be removed please? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I realise it's very early on a Sunday morning still, but can there not be some way of preventing this /these individuals from opening up new profiles and writing this c rap every few minutes? Thanks.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markova21)
    I realise it's very early on a Sunday morning still, but can there not be some way of preventing this /these individuals from opening up new profiles and writing this c rap every few minutes? Thanks.
    It is often said that it is difficult to just IP ban someone as there are ways around it hence isn't a real solution...

I get why it's annoying but they get cleared up eventually and it signals that it's time to sleep :lol:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin De Bruyne)
    I get why it's annoying but they get cleared up eventually and it signals that it's time to sleep :lol:
    This! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Every damn night :rofl:

But tsr wouldn't be tsr without them.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Hi, there. I'm aware of this issue as a Community Assistant and unfortunately, I'm not in a position where I can remove them. However, I can say that the community team are very persistent at dealing with issues though the response time may be a tad slow - they deal with a lot of issues. On behalf of the team, we would appreciate if you can report the thread for our attention, we will deal with them. ^CovfefeAndPolitics

ReputationRep:
    It's not rubbish, but I do understand it is bad they are advertising on this site without permission.

If you give me your date of birth, time of birth and place of birth (for timezone purposes), I can bring up your astrological chart and analyse it. You can then tell me how much it matches up or not.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    It is most definitely rubbish, however it does all get removed. Any you find laying around, please report it. I often remove about 100 threads every morning from my section alone, so it’s possible some are missed.

Unfortunately, this thread doesn’t really help in detracting attention away from it

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.