The Student Room Group

What are the signs a teacher likes you ( a little more than a student)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by awkwardshortguy
Probably the same signs as when someone else does

like...
Original post by Petulia
Some teachers are just more friendly than others. Some will keep an eye on you because they've heard from other teachers that you cause issues in class or might need extra help. Unless a teacher is actively flirting with you (which I really doubt), talking to you about your personal life too much, inviting you to meet outside of school or making physical contact with you, then there's no need to report them.

Yes there are a few teachers who will try to make a move on students, but this is very rare, and it's sad that male teachers can't be friendly without teenage girls spreading gossip and ruining their whole career.

To me it looks as if another teacher has told him that you either have behavioural issues or that you have personal issues at home, so he's keeping an eye on you and paying a bit more attention to you.

Let me assure u... i am a kind person and have no behaviour issues... and i have no personal issues ...the thing is he doesnt even teach me... also those who asked to read the story. Said that it was more him being friendly or fond to me...
Original post by Petulia
Some teachers are just more friendly than others. Some will keep an eye on you because they've heard from other teachers that you cause issues in class or might need extra help. Unless a teacher is actively flirting with you (which I really doubt), talking to you about your personal life too much, inviting you to meet outside of school or making physical contact with you, then there's no need to report them.

Yes there are a few teachers who will try to make a move on students, but this is very rare, and it's sad that male teachers can't be friendly without teenage girls spreading gossip and ruining their whole career.

To me it looks as if another teacher has told him that you either have behavioural issues or that you have personal issues at home, so he's keeping an eye on you and paying a bit more attention to you.

We talk about my life... teachers he hates.. or dislikes.... other students.. etc.. music..
Hiya!!
So you having that predicament... u dont know if a teacher likes you or not....

Signs:
Stares at you a lot
Asks personal questions
Asks you to stay after class but in your case since he doesnt teach you... his office???
Favouritises you...
Offers to get you stuff.

I have PMed you not anonymously and u told me the story... i think that teacher defo likes you not necessarily a crush but friendly... he is defo fond of you
Original post by Anonymous
Hiya!!
So you having that predicament... u dont know if a teacher likes you or not....

Signs:
Stares at you a lot
Asks personal questions
Asks you to stay after class but in your case since he doesnt teach you... his office???
Favouritises you...
Offers to get you stuff.

I have PMed you not anonymously and u told me the story... i think that teacher defo likes you not necessarily a crush but friendly... he is defo fond of you

Lol why are you anonymous
Just i like the fact that no one knows who i am...
Just i like the fact that no one knows who i am...

I know who you are tho... u just pmed me with ur account
Why do u think he does??
Why do u think he does??

I already told you... pay attention
Original post by PhilDanthropist
I already told you... pay attention

Haha yess.. sry wrong thread
Yh
In summary he seems quite fond of u... but dont lead him on and dont initiate anything
Bump! U will thank me later
Bump! U will thank me later

What on earth is a bump?? Sounds scary
Original post by PhilDanthropist
What on earth is a bump?? Sounds scary

It is when you comment bump so your thread becomes more popular as it appears on the latest list so more ppl see it and click on it :tongue:
I would offer her a coffee whenever I saw her at the train station unfortunately from what I've been told she did not quite get the grades to study the subjects she was pursuing so she moved to another. It would have been a great year if she hadn't left i finally bought my 4x4 I'd been telling her about, we bonded superbly... age is just a number guys make the most of your life.
Idk but it's qwhite interesting
I would offer her a coffee whenever I saw her at the train station unfortunately from what I've been told she did not quite get the grades to study the subjects she was pursuing so she moved to another. It would have been a great year if she hadn't left i finally bought my 4x4 I'd been telling her about, we bonded superbly... age is just a number guys make the most of your life.

What... wrong thread???
Original post by Emerald7770

What is?
Original post by Emerald7770

Interestig??? What seems interesting...
What is?

nvm soz

Quick Reply

Latest