The Student Room Group

What are the signs a teacher likes you ( a little more than a student)

Scroll to see replies

I am so tired
Original post by PhilDanthropist
I am so tired

Samee. Whats ur ig?? Shall we talk there??
Of course :blushing::devil::devil::devil::devil:
Original post by Anonymous
Samee. Whats ur ig?? Shall we talk there??

I dont even know u...
I know such a creep
I dont even know u...

U may not know me but i know you... Ayesha..

How do u know my name
How do u know my name

Lol u know me dont u... did u forget... on tsr
Original post by apeshit007
go on then but if you just say it you don't need to pm everyone that asks

Ok firstly this is SUPERFCKED UP. Well you are the one going to his office and the maths club. just stay away from the weirdo. Don't keep going up to the guy just say " LISTEN B1TCH STAY FCKING AWAY".

Super FCKING CREEPY
Ok firstly this is SUPERFCKED UP. Well you are the one going to his office and the maths club. just stay away from the weirdo. Don't keep going up to the guy just say " LISTEN B1TCH STAY FCKING AWAY".

What??? I am not a b1tchi am so confused. He stopped running maths club. .. pay attention... also... everytime i didnt want to go the other kids would drag me there... its not my fault
Super FCKING CREEPY

This is some PLL sh1t

How is it my fault for what he does... i am just being polite by turning to his office... when necessary
What??? I am not a b1tchi am so confused. He stopped running maths club. .. pay attention... also... everytime i didnt want to go the other kids would drag me there... its not my fault

ahh I'm just sighing and laughing cause you didn't get it. I didn't say your a b1tch I said say that to him. Plus I said stay away from whatever he does. Don't go to his fcking office, how bout going to the head teacher that's a good idea nah?
ahh I'm just sighing and laughing cause you didn't get it. I didn't say your a b1tch I said say that to him. Plus I said stay away from whatever he does. Don't go to his fcking office, how bout going to the head teacher that's a good idea nah?

What dont i get... what is he doing wrong
What dont i get... what is he doing wrong

ahhh fck this what a waste of time if you can't accept things are weird. all I can say is good luck sucking that D
ahhh fck this what a waste of time if you can't accept things are weird. all I can say is good luck sucking that D

Listen pal... i accept that this is weird... but some ppl on here said i shouldnt report and it is not a big deal and i should ignore him... i am asking u... what rlly stands out for u that is weird

Also u should know i wouldnt initiate anything

U really dont have a long patience span do u :h:
U really dont have a long patience span do u :h:

no I don't. I used to be a complete d1ck but I'm trying to help and be a d1ck at the same time. luckily for you I haven't been a complete d1ck to you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending