ReputationRep:
    No one will ever give a **** about it srs an A* is just an ego boost

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dominoes)
    No one will ever give a **** about it srs an A* is just an ego boost
    Yeah but we all have our personal goals and dreams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arizonaidiot)
    Please hear me out!!! I've always been predicted an a* in math but I think I have made some mistakes this time .I did edexcel igcse math b exam and I think that I just got enough marks to scrape an a*.Can past gcse students tell me stories of their math exam going bad but still you being ended up with good grades.
    OH MY FOOKING DAISE.
    Another knobhead crying about "oh sh1t i didn't get a A* i'm doomed", JESUS FCK GROW THE FCK UP. Does the world end if you didn't get a A*. You don't even need a A*. Calm your dildo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chickenshit128)
    OH MY FOOKING DAISE.
    Another knobhead crying about "oh sh1t i didn't get a A* i'm doomed", JESUS FCK GROW THE FCK UP. Does the world end if you didn't get a A*. You don't even need a A*. Calm your dildo
    And the winner of this years ******** award goes to you sir.Bravo!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I did Edexcel and I ****ed up my maths papers, I just want an A but I am pretty sure I just got a B
    And yes it does annoy me when people say OH **** I DIDN'T GET AN A* BUT GOT AN A INSTEAD, **** MY LIFE IS RUINED, there are so many people out there who are happy with just Cs

ReputationRep:
    And the winner of this years D1CKHEAD WHO TOOK THE BAIT AND RESPONDED, (YOU STUPID PRICK) GOES TO YOU SIR.
    CONGRATULATIONS
    Triggered lol just what i wanted.You took the bait too ya immature *******.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The RAR)
    I did Edexcel and I ****ed up my maths papers, I just want an A but I am pretty sure I just got a B
    I hope you get your A .

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but we all have our personal goals and dreams
    Nah I mean don't need to worry etc cos the star won't make any difference

ReputationRep:
    And yes it does annoy me when people say OH **** I DIDN'T GET AN A* BUT GOT AN A INSTEAD, **** MY LIFE IS RUINED, there are so many people out there who are happy with just Cs
    Yeah i know that an A(and B) is an excellent grade.Its just that my teachers and parents really expect an A* and its also my own personal goal as I did every single past paper available.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dominoes)
    Nah I mean don't need to worry etc cos the star won't make any difference
    Yeah i know what you mean

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i know that an A(and B) is an excellent grade.Its just that my teachers and parents really expect an A* and its also my own personal goal as I did every single past paper available.
    How did you find the exams btw?

ReputationRep:
    How did you find the exams btw?
    I did edexcel igcse for bio,chem,phy,eng and maths(syllabus b).Generally speaking,the exams went pretty well except for maths,which I'm not 100% sure i got A*.

ReputationRep:
    Triggered lol just what i wanted.You took the bait too ya immature *******.
    You know why you took the bait that;s why you private messaged me like a pussy instead of saying what you had to say in the thread.
    FCK U

ReputationRep:
    You know why you took the bait that;s why you private messaged me like a pussy instead of saying what you had to say in the thread.
    FCK U
    lol keep getting triggered cuckboy

ReputationRep:
    B1tch go cry bout your gcse's

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHA What's the title of this thread. "REALLY SCARED PLEASE HELP" your such a little pussy. Followed by "PLS HEAR ME OUT", your DESPERATE CU-NT.
    YOUR THE PUSSY HERE, "I'M A LITTLE PUSSY SO SCARED", b1tch don't act hard know you weasel.
    Little fooking weasel

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHA What's the title of this thread. "REALLY SCARED PLEASE HELP" your such a little pussy. Followed by "PLS HEAR ME OUT", your DESPERATE CU-NT.
    YOUR THE PUSSY HERE, "I'M A LITTLE PUSSY SO SCARED", b1tch don't act hard know you weasel.
    Little fooking weasel
    You're the one with the small d1ick.It's not my fault you're such a cuckboy.GTFO lmao

ReputationRep:
    You're the one with the small d1ick.It's not my fault you're such a cuckboy.GTFO lmao
    Seems like your just sayin the same sh1t. Your the loser here, come back in 10 minutes when you have a decent enough response. How do you know I have a small d1ck but hey there you go again with your obsession with cocks. You really can't control yourself.
    OH SORRY ARE YOU SCARED KNOW

ReputationRep:
    Seems like your just sayin the same sh1t. Your the loser here, come back in 10 minutes when you have a decent enough response. How do you know I have a small d1ck but hey there you go again with your obsession with cocks. You really can't control yourself.
    OH SORRY ARE YOU SCARED KNOW
    U mad

ReputationRep:
    U mad
    You really son't have anything better. A* student my ass, at least attempt something worth of being called a insult, i know you lack skill and knowledge but surely you can't be this stupid and unskilled.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.