The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
BossLady
Looking at the timetable (for computing) that rahayden gave a link to on another thread, lectures for computing people start on the 9th. Perhaps officially they don't start till the 11th but really the mean ol' deps start early.???!:frown:

starting on the 9th which means lectures on saturday !? if its true then ... nooooooooooooooo
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
rahaydenuk
This is not to say that other subjects don't have some kind of diagnostic test!

Drats. Do not ruin my lazy hopes... :mad:
Reply 22
nah man, relax, lectures start on the 11th, i checked out the site.
chaka
nah man, relax, lectures start on the 11th, i checked out the site.

I know i know, but there'll be a test, je ne crois que pas I will have enough time for revision during freshers.
Reply 24
revision during freshers is not allowed. it's nearly like revising during study leave :biggrin:
Reply 25
WHAT? j'espere alors ke ca nest compte pas...other wise that could blow. i mean...who the hells gonan learn for it?
Reply 26
cant talk french anymore
chaka
cant talk french anymore

Et moi aussi. Um, oh well, let's just flunk it. Don't know why I'm so bothered about it to be honest :redface:
Reply 28
yeh i failed almost all the years i did french, passed the last one with 6.5/10.
Reply 29
should bother, its damn important to know a couple of languages.
Reply 30
chandoug
starting on the 9th which means lectures on saturday !? if its true then ... nooooooooooooooo

oops, I meant thurs the 7th!
gosh a saturday would be mean! :tongue:
Reply 31
rahaydenuk
It didn't last year as they don't require any previous knowledge. I have no reason to believe that this has changed.

ah that's true, they don't require any previous knowledge so what they would be testing us on I have no idea.... Perhaps random blobs of maths used in the course such as vectors? :confused:
BossLady
ah that's true, they don't require any previous knowledge so what they would be testing us on I have no idea.... Perhaps random blobs of maths used in the course such as vectors? :confused:

Potential :biggrin:
Reply 33
BossLady

Yeah, it's possible I suppose that they could test you on the mathematics, but AFAIK they didn't last year.
BossLady
starting the 7th

You gotta be kiddin me...

And all our classes (except for Monday) start at 9:00 am. I will be a ZOMBIE until 12:00 (and not much better thereafter).
God help us.
Reply 35
Well I may be of some help if you want to improve your french.

Anyway I'm just looking forward to seeing you all folks!!( I know I'm repeating myself :tongue: )

Latest

Trending

Trending