Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I have received an incorrect mark for an assignment. I have taken it up with the module leader and other individuals but nothing can be done regarding the matter on their end. I have contacted Ofqual regarding the matter.

I was wondering if there was anybody else I could contact regarding the situation and/or if there was anything else I could do relating to the case.

Thanks for reading it is much appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mx879)
    Hello, I have received an incorrect mark for an assignment. I have taken it up with the module leader and other individuals but nothing can be done regarding the matter on their end. I have contacted Ofqual regarding the matter.

I was wondering if there was anybody else I could contact regarding the situation and/or if there was anything else I could do relating to the case.

Incorrect as in it was someone else's mark or a lower mark than you were expecting?

ReputationRep:
    Define "incorrect".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mx879)

Ofqual! What are you expecting them to do about a university module mark?!

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing this just means your mark is lower than expected - it happens, move on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cubone-r)
    Incorrect as in it was someone else's mark or a lower mark than you were expecting?
    I believe it to be someone elses mark.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mx879)
    I believe it to be someone elses mark.
    What's wrong with the person's marking?

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.