Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

UKCAT for potential resit applicants. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I'm worried about exam results and then booking ukcat if something does go wrong.

If on exam day I don't get the grades and then need to resit, will there be ukcat availabilities for booking? Just wondering if its worth booking a slot now just in case and if I would be able to get a refund if exam results are good etc. if that makes sense?

Is anyone else in this situation or could offer any advice? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Bump 🤞🏼

ReputationRep:
    No harm I suppose but I Wouldn't bank on getting your money refunded.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tilly_19)
    Hi!

I'm worried about exam results and then booking ukcat if something does go wrong.

If on exam day I don't get the grades and then need to resit, will there be ukcat availabilities for booking? Just wondering if its worth booking a slot now just in case and if I would be able to get a refund if exam results are good etc. if that makes sense?

I don't believe your money is refunded. And what do you mean by dependent upon exam results? If you're waiting for A2 results, you should have already sat your UKCAT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tilly_19)
    Hi!

In my experience, I booked it maybe a fortnight after results day and there was one time left at my local test centre. But within that time there was room for 3/4 people to take the test.

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.