Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Here is the BBC's complaints address. Watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dom2375)
    He lives in the past which is why he has such an issue with a woman in a leading role of a TV show.
    Oh stop being so PC. This whole "living in the past" argument is a load of codswallop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IWMTom)
    Why post it when you could submit it online? https://ssl.bbc.co.uk/complaints/for...&uid=392514978
    They can sort and autodelete anything that has Doctor Who in it. Better to send snailmail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glassapple)
    If nobody does anything then they've no right to moan about it. By complaining we're showing we care and we're unhappy, that's what we can actually do. What they do is up to them, but who knows, maybe something could happen. Maybe they'd only do it for half a season or wherever they've filmed up to, then have another regeneration into a male, after complaints. It's like saying your vote in an election doesn't make a difference, you have to take the freedoms you have in order to attempt to make a change
    Get a grip you complete sad act. Wanting to complain about a shite program aimed at 12 year olds hahaha. What do you even think your letter would achieve past being a BBC interns toilet roll?

ReputationRep:
    Oh stop being so PC. This whole "living in the past" argument is a load of codswallop.
    > says living in the past argument is invalid
    > uses the word "codswallop"

riiiight okay.

ReputationRep:
    I know! Political Correctness has gone mad.

(Original post by IamJacksContempt)
    Get a grip you complete sad act. Wanting to complain about a shite program aimed at 12 year olds hahaha. What do you even think your letter would achieve past being a BBC interns toilet roll?
    It might just make someone realiize somewhere that people care more than just to put a message out on Twitter.

(Original post by Castro Saint)
    > says living in the past argument is invalid
    > uses the word "codswallop"

riiiight okay.
    Well he was wanting to be more polite than saying ********.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesN88)
    It might achieve a "look at this silly c*nt" followed by a few laughs at a meeting on Monday morning.
    At least I am making more of an effort to shown my concern than these people who do nothing except put a message out on the Twitter.

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad to see people complaining about the things that really matter in the 21st century, never mind human trafficking, the fact that thousands of people everyday all around the world die of starvation everyday and the state of human rights around the globe, nope, the 13th doctor being a woman is all that matters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    I'm glad to see people complaining about the things that really matter in the 21st century, never mind human trafficking, the fact that thousands of people everyday all around the world die of starvation everyday and the state of human rights around the globe, nope, the 13th doctor being a woman is all that matters
    Nobody is saying that. This is a discussion about feminism and political correctness.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Seen so many people today say that 'if we don't complain they won't do anything' and yet couldn't be bothered to vote in the ****ing election :rolleyes:
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    How old are you? Like 12? :lol:
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    Name:  IMG_1957.JPG
Views: 11
Size:  38.3 KB
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    Name:  IMG_1957.JPG
Views: 11
Size:  38.3 KB
    Yes :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Can't you just open one thread and post your information there? Is there a really need to open this many threads about this issue? Your acting like your life depends on this matter. It's just a television series. Why do you care what the genitals of the people acting are? Do you not have anything better to do with your time? Go outside and enjoy yourself instead of heating over something so trivial.

ReputationRep:
    You are so upset about a woman being in the lead that you will not even bother watching it to see what it is like? Although then again given your crass prejudice you would hate it anyway, regardless of how good or bad it actually is.

Diddums.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    No. Who old are you?
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tony Manero)
    x
    How do have so much time on your hands to worry about this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack22031994)
    How do have so much time on your hands to worry about this?
    Worry? I'm just raising my opinion. Am I not entitled too?
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tony Manero)
    Worry? I'm just raising my opinion. Am I not entitled too?
    Yeah, but youre making it seem like its ruined your life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack22031994)
    Yeah, but youre making it seem like its ruined your life.
    It's spoiled the viewing experience.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: July 17, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.