Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys
    Just wanted to post this out and see if people are interested. Currently a dental student here in the UK. I was wondering whether you guys would like me to talk about certain topics on my blog about dental school life, dental interview advice etc etc. If you guys are interested then comment below what you would like to know about and I'll get back to you guys asap!
    X

ReputationRep:
    link to my blog below!

http://risebeyondyourthoughts.blogspot.co.uk/

ask me anything from open days to dental school what to look for and ask, to UKCAT/BMAT right through to life as an actual dental student, feel
    free to ask me. I know I was once in this boat and did not really have much guidance so happy to help.

ReputationRep:
    Can people let me know if they want a blog about how to write personal statement for dentistry?- as i seem to be getting alot of question on it? any commenst appreciated!

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.