Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

This has gone too far Watch

ReputationRep:
    First they wanted the vote and they got it
    Next they wanted equal pay and they got it
    Now they stealing the role for the next dr who. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. MEN ITS TIME TO STAND UP AND FIGHT BACK. ITS TIME WE SEND WOMEN BACK TO THE KITCHEN WHERE THEY BELONG. I URGE EVERY MALE TO TIE ALL WOMEN TO KITCHEN SINK. ITS THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THIS MADNESS.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I find stuff like this funny, but this isn't even funny. #NurseWho?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zayn008)
    Sometimes I find stuff like this funny, but this isn't even funny. #NurseWho?
    Its not meant to be funny. This is serious.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-07-16 at 18.06.30.png
Views: 6
Size:  31.3 KB

ReputationRep:
    There's going to be a transgender doctor following her, watch!

ReputationRep:
    not muh doctor who

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riensd)
    Now they stealing the role for the next dr who. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. MEN ITS TIME TO STAND UP AND FIGHT BACK. ITS TIME WE SEND WOMEN BACK TO THE KITCHEN WHERE THEY BELONG. I URGE EVERY MALE TO TIE ALL WOMEN TO KITCHEN SINK. ITS THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THIS MADNESS.
    What chromosomes a person has shouldn't affect what job a person should do (apart from sperm donor and egg donor obviously).

But I see your point. Feminism has gone too far in my opinion - many feminists blatantly ignore the problems men face. For example:
    • Men are often sexualised just as much as women.
    • Men are expected to earn more than their partners.
    • Men are expected to be strong and pressurised to conform to this.
    • Teachers often see boys are naughtier than girls.
    • Men have their sexual orientation called into question if they don't have sex.
    • Men are rarely given custody of the children in a divorce.
    • Male rape victims are sometimes ridiculed instead of helped.

What really needs to happen is equal weight given to these issues as the female issues.

ReputationRep:
    Well that escalated quickly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riensd)
    there were talks in changing the traffic light stick figure into a woman too

ReputationRep:
    Its just a tv show, it will be ok, you will live

ReputationRep:
    Also stop spamming with these dr who threads!!!

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.