Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

The Werewolves of TSR - Round Five - Night Seven Watch

• View Poll Results: Who should be lynched?
    Airmed
    25.00%
    Labrador99
    75.00%

• Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Note: Credit to tonight’s victim for the paragraph describing their house and for the personalisation of their death! :five: I just tweaked it a little bit

NIGHT SEVEN

Night-time in Werewood was not a good time. The innocents, whose futures were uncertain, knew this best. Left with no protection, they could only help they would not be next or that sheer luck would ensure their safety.

One mighty Werewolf remained. The last survivor. And this Werewolf was not one to mess with: they were ruthless, sneaky, and sly.

The Werewolf decided who to kill very quickly.

‘Everything went just as planned,’ the Werewolf thought menacingly.

The evil Werewolf quietly walked to their target’s house. From the outside, itlooked like a normal house with multiple rooms and a second floor. However, upon entering, it was just one big room with nothing in it bar an armchair with a small table that had a small drawer next to it and a flickering lamp which cast an eerie shadow and highlighted the numerous cobwebs. The whole house was covered in a thick layer of dust. The only exceptions were a person’s outline in the armchair and some faint footprints leading to and from the door. It seemed like a house which was uninhabited since the Werewolves appeared and which had just recently gained an occupant.

‘So you came for me?’ the victim asked in a calm manner, the faint light shining dimly on their face. ‘I can’t say I’m surprised. Well, I know your identity for sure now. You wouldn’t have killed me at night unless you are who I think you are.’

The Werewolf growled. It did not matter, fortunately. It was too late for it to matter. Or was it? This was supposed to be the end, but what if in a twist of fate, it was not?

Ignoring the tiny doubt in their mind, the Werewolf bared their claws and fangs, preparing to strike. The Werewolf attacked the villager, being out for their blood and flesh. Oh, how they would feast upon the villager! It was ecstatic just to think about it.

Little did the Werewolf know; the villagers were not so complacent with the idea of being ripped to shreds and eaten by a Werewolf. One would think the Werewolf would have learnt that after facing the wounds cemsimon made.

At the moment of the attack, the villager took out their drawer and hurled it at the Werewolf with all the pointy silverware in it. Silver burnt Werewolves, so the Werewolf shrieked at the numerous burns on their body. At least they were only on the surface and not deep, the Werewolf thought in an attempt to resist the pain.

Angered by the villager’s gesture, the Werewolf jumped at them and killed them in a savage way, their screams filling the quiet night.

The innocent villager who died was…

Spoiler:
    Show

Smiley!

The final showdown began. Only a miracle could save the village now.

Everyone

(Original post by shadowdweller)
    X
    (Original post by bizzy_penguin)
    X
    (Original post by IKEAPanda37)
    X
    (Original post by tmd12345)
    X
    (Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ)
    X
    (Original post by Labrador99)
    X
    (Original post by Cognition!)
    X
    (Original post by ThatsAGoodOne349)
    X
    (Original post by cemsimon)
    X
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    X
    (Original post by laurawatt)
    X
    (Original post by Airmed)
    X
    (Original post by Jabbathemuttdog)
    X
    (Original post by Steljoy)
    X
    (Original post by Kraggor)
    X
    (Original post by OGGUS)
    X
    (Original post by DreamlinerFinder)
    X
    (Original post by Protostar)
    X
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Me and the sheriff left :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michiyo)
    Note: Credit to tonight’s victim for the paragraph describing their house and for the personalisation of their death! :five: I just tweaked it a little bit

NIGHT SEVEN

Night-time in Werewood was not a good time. The innocents, whose futures were uncertain, knew this best. Left with no protection, they could only help they would not be next or that sheer luck would ensure their safety.

One mighty Werewolf remained. The last survivor. And this Werewolf was not one to mess with: they were ruthless, sneaky, and sly.

The Werewolf decided who to kill very quickly.

‘Everything went just as planned,’ the Werewolf thought menacingly.

The evil Werewolf quietly walked to their target’s house. From the outside, itlooked like a normal house with multiple rooms and a second floor. However, upon entering, it was just one big room with nothing in it bar an armchair with a small table that had a small drawer next to it and a flickering lamp which cast an eerie shadow and highlighted the numerous cobwebs. The whole house was covered in a thick layer of dust. The only exceptions were a person’s outline in the armchair and some faint footprints leading to and from the door. It seemed like a house which was uninhabited since the Werewolves appeared and which had just recently gained an occupant.

‘So you came for me?’ the victim asked in a calm manner, the faint light shining dimly on their face. ‘I can’t say I’m surprised. Well, I know your identity for sure now. You wouldn’t have killed me at night unless you are who I think you are.’

The Werewolf growled. It did not matter, fortunately. It was too late for it to matter. Or was it? This was supposed to be the end, but what if in a twist of fate, it was not?

Ignoring the tiny doubt in their mind, the Werewolf bared their claws and fangs, preparing to strike. The Werewolf attacked the villager, being out for their blood and flesh. Oh, how they would feast upon the villager! It was ecstatic just to think about it.

Little did the Werewolf know; the villagers were not so complacent with the idea of being ripped to shreds and eaten by a Werewolf. One would think the Werewolf would have learnt that after facing the wounds cemsimon made.

At the moment of the attack, the villager took out their drawer and hurled it at the Werewolf with all the pointy silverware in it. Silver burnt Werewolves, so the Werewolf shrieked at the numerous burns on their body. At least they were only on the surface and not deep, the Werewolf thought in an attempt to resist the pain.

Angered by the villager’s gesture, the Werewolf jumped at them and killed them in a savage way, their screams filling the quiet night.

The innocent villager who died was…

Spoiler:
    Show

Smiley!

The final showdown began. Only a miracle could save the village now.

Everyone

:rip: Smiley

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    RIP Airmed. Please PM me your death personalisations :p:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Great, that's me dead, and I'm innocent.
    • Welcome Squad

:fangs:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Since Airmed is as good as dead because Labrador99 has two votes, I will go get started on the basic outline of the death scene (introduction/conclusion/role/who won) until she PMs me her death personalisations.

I am going to start the talk of the next round's host now. cemsimon has mentioned that she is interested in hosting Round Six. Are or were there any other people interested in hosting Round Six who want to state their interest now or who stated their interest in Round Four (IDK about that since I was on hiatus)? If so, could you please tell us or tag them so we know if you/they are still interested and see what we can work out if more than one person is interested in hosting Round Six?

Thank you

Everyone

(Original post by shadowdweller)
    X
    (Original post by bizzy_penguin)
    X
    (Original post by IKEAPanda37)
    X
    (Original post by tmd12345)
    X
    (Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ)
    X
    X
    (Original post by Cognition!)
    X
    (Original post by ThatsAGoodOne349)
    X
    (Original post by cemsimon)
    X
    X
    (Original post by laurawatt)
    X
    X
    (Original post by Jabbathemuttdog)
    X
    (Original post by Steljoy)
    X
    X
    (Original post by OGGUS)
    X
    (Original post by DreamlinerFinder)
    X
    (Original post by Protostar)
    X

ReputationRep:
    Since Airmed is as good as dead because Labrador99 has two votes, I will go get started on the basic outline of the death scene (introduction/conclusion/role/who won) until she PMs me her death personalisations.

I am going to start the talk of the next round's host now. cemsimon has mentioned that she is interested in hosting Round Six. Are or were there any other people interested in hosting Round Six who want to state their interest now or who stated their interest in Round Four (IDK about that since I was on hiatus)? If so, could you please tell us or tag them so we know if you/they are still interested and see what we can work out if more than one person is interested in hosting Round Six?

Thank you

Everyone

I would quite like to host at some point, but I'm not in any major rush...I go back to school one month tomorrow, so it would be great if it could be before then, but if other people have said they are interested first, then priority should go to them
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I would quite like to host at some point, but I'm not in any major rush...I go back to school one month tomorrow, so it would be great if it could be before then, but if other people have said they are interested first, then priority should go to them
    Hmm.

I will let you and cemsimon (and any other people interested) discuss this and come to an agreement.

It is not me who appoints the next host, after all. That is your own decision.

ReputationRep:
    I want the next host to be someone whos active and im not sure how active cemsimon is??

As she was last online 2 days ago.

ReputationRep:
    Such sad times when your Sheriff is a werewolf disguised as a cute fluffy labrador:cry2:

It's okay Airmed , we were all betrayed:cry::console:

I wish I could have said something, how could you!?!? Labrador99

ReputationRep:
    Such sad times when your Sheriff is a werewolf disguised as a cute fluffy labrador:cry2:

I'm sorry...When you are a werewolf, you cannot help it

ReputationRep:
    Aww it's alright hun, we will go and get you some help :console: we will all be watching you from above:hugs:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I want the next host to be someone whos active and im not sure how active cemsimon is??

As she was last online 2 days ago.
    You make a good point. :yep:

P.S.: The village should have listened to you :sad:

Were this any earlier in the game, I would have reprimanded and kicked you two out for revealing roles, but thankfully, this is the end and it is obvious Labrador is the Werewolf since Airmed already stated she is innocent and because she would have died tonight if she was not a Werewolf :ahee: Thank you for keeping it a secret until the end! :cube:

And Kraggor, IKR? :five: The only worse thing than that would be if an adorable and fluffy panda was the Werewolf - oh, wait, nevermind, IKEAPanda37 was a Werewolf too. Why must cute animals be Werewolves? :cry2:

:rip: Smiley
    Spoiler:
    Show

Do not pretend you cared when you ripped him and many others to shreds, you evil Werewolf :hmmm:

Spoiler:
    Show

Just kidding, of course :cube: I have never been a Werewolf, but I know you are left with no choice but to kill others

Aww it's alright hun, we will go and get you some help :console: we will all be watching you from above:hugs:
    This is the second time Labrador has been the last Werewolf standing and won :sadnod: Funnily enough, these are the only two Werewolf wins and IKEAPanda was also a Werewolf while I was the host (properly once, by reason of emergency the other) in both of these rounds :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    You make a good point. :yep:

P.S.: The village should have listened to you :sad:

Were this any earlier in the game, I would have reprimanded and kicked you two out for revealing roles, but thankfully, this is the end and it is obvious Labrador is the Werewolf since Airmed already stated she is innocent :ahee: Thank you for keeping it a secret until the end! :cube:

And Kraggor, IKR? :five: The only worse thing than that would be if an adorable and fluffy panda was the Werewolf - oh, wait, nevermind, IKEAPanda37 was a Werewolf too. Why must cute animals be Werewolves? :cry2:

Do not pretend you cared when you ripped him and many others to shreds, you evil Werewolf :hmmm:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Just kidding, of course :cube: I have never been a Werewolf, but I know you are left with no choice but to kill others

This is the second time Labrador has been the last Werewolf standing and won :sadnod: Funnily enough, these are the only two Werewolf wins and IKEAPanda was also a Werewolf while I was the host (properly once, by reason of emergency the other) in both of these rounds :laugh:
    oo Labrador99 always wins as werewolf hmm...you up for becoming a real life werewolf and doing a few favours for me
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    oo Labrador99 always wins as werewolf hmm...you up for becoming a real life werewolf and doing a few favours for me
    Labrador99 has been on the winning side ever since she started playing in Round Two, actually! However, she is indeed the player with the most impressive track record as a Werewolf (two wins, last one standing both times, doubling as Sheriff once). :yes:

(Original post by CoolCavy)
    :fangs:
    Let me fix that for you

Labrador99: :animal:

ReputationRep:
    I don't have the time on my hands to host a round, but I'd like it to be known that I would like to participate in the next one (this time from Day 1 and I should be more active).

ReputationRep:
    YAY GO Labrador99!!!!!!!!!! :party: :party:

Your really too good at this and dw I forgive you for lynching me very early on :hand: :rofl: (its ok, it turned out to be a very good tactic :thumbsup:)

Michiyo has somehow persuaded me to try again :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Were this any earlier in the game, I would have reprimanded and kicked you two out for revealing roles, but thankfully, this is the end and it is obvious Labrador is the Werewolf since Airmed already stated she is innocent and because she would have died tonight if she was not a Werewolf :ahee: Thank you for keeping it a secret until the end! :cube:

Spoiler:
    Show

IKEAPanda37 and I make a good team I was gutted when we voted them off- it was never part of any plan, but when some villagers started voting for them, I thought it best in the long run that I sealed their fate

Spoiler:
    Show

I don't feel as bad about it this time though, probably because I was not in any alliances this round (unlike in round 2, which tmd12345 and Protostar remember all too well )- Michiyo, I'm sure you will remember what Panda and I were like at the start of round 2?!

Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.