Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

The Werewolves of TSR - Round Five - Night Seven Watch

• View Poll Results: Who should be lynched?
    Airmed
    20.00%
    Labrador99
    80.00%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kraggor)
    oo Labrador99 always wins as werewolf hmm...you up for becoming a real life werewolf and doing a few favours for me

(Original post by Michiyo)
    Labrador99 has been on the winning side ever since she started playing in Round Two, actually! However, she is indeed the player with the most impressive track record as a Werewolf (two wins, last one standing both times, doubling as Sheriff once). :yes:

Let me fix that for you

Labrador99: :animal:
    We won as a team IKEAPanda37 Cognition! jabbathemuttdog
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Labrador99)
    I don't feel as bad about it this time though, probably because I was not in any alliances this round (unlike in round 2, which tmd12345 and Protostar remember all too well )- Michiyo, I'm sure you will remember what Panda and I were like at the start of round 2?!
    Of course I do :yep: Ah, I remember how adorable the panda was and is and the amount of questions you asked :daydreaming: (Which was obviously not a bad thing :yes: )

ReputationRep:
    Of course I do :yep: Ah, I remember how adorable the panda was and is and the amount of questions you asked :daydreaming: (Which was obviously not a bad thing :yes: )
    I've never lost that adorableness :innocent:

Round 2 was a brilliant round :thumbsup:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IKEAPanda37)
    I've never lost that adorableness :innocent:

Round 2 was a brilliant round :thumbsup:
    You cannot lose that adorableness :lovehug:

Nah, I do not think so. Everyone was so inactive and I was so late with updates that it was unnerving. :sad: It was the worst round, if you ask me.

ReputationRep:

Nah, I do not think so. Everyone was so inactive and I was so late with updates that it was unnerving. :sad: It was the worst round, if you ask me.
    For me, round 3 was the worst

ReputationRep:

:hugs:

Me and Labrador99 will disagree

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:

Me and Labrador99 will disagree
    I remember really enjoying round 2

ReputationRep:

We won as a team IKEAPanda37 Cognition! jabbathemuttdog
    MWAHAHHAHA - well done fellow werewolves!

ReputationRep:
    I would quite like to host at some point, but I'm not in any major rush...I go back to school one month tomorrow, so it would be great if it could be before then, but if other people have said they are interested first, then priority should go to them
    I'm off till mid-september, so if you want to you could host first, be my guest, but I would like to host one soon.

(Original post by Kholmes1)
    I want the next host to be someone whos active and im not sure how active cemsimon is??

As she was last online 2 days ago.
    Kholmes1, I was with family friends that I haven't seen for 8+ years these past two days, so reasonably I wasn't going to spend all my time online and I was going to spend the weekend with them, otherwise, I am pretty active.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cemsimon)
    I'm off till mid-september, so if you want to you could host first, be my guest, but I would like to host one soon.

Hi cemsimon
    Are you sure you don't mind? If you want to host round 6, you should get priority, as you noted interest first. I would prefer to do round 6, but only if you are really not bothered- I wouldn't want to do it if you are really keen to do round 6

ReputationRep:
    Hi cemsimon
    Are you sure you don't mind? If you want to host round 6, you should get priority, as you noted interest first. I would prefer to do round 6, but only if you are really not bothered- I wouldn't want to do it if you are really keen to do round 6
    Hey!
    I really don't mind, especially if you have school starting soon or something like that. You can have round 6, but then I'd like to have round 7.

cemsimon x

ReputationRep:
    Hey!
    I really don't mind, especially if you have school starting soon or something like that. You can have round 6, but then I'd like to have round 7.

cemsimon x
    Sounds like a plan
    Michiyo not trying to rush you, but do you know when the last Round 5 day post will be?...Just so I can let everyone know when to expect the publication of the TWoTSR Round 5 Sheriff Awards and the Round 6 recruitment thread

ReputationRep:
    Reread the night 7 post, and I now have "you sexy thing" by Hot Chocolate in my damn head (specifically the "I believe in miracles!" part).
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a plan
    Michiyo not trying to rush you, but do you know when the last Round 5 day post will be?...Just so I can let everyone know when to expect the publication of the TWoTSR Round 5 Sheriff Awards and the Round 6 recruitment thread
    Do not worry :cube:

Either tonight or tomorrow I have been busy these days and I still need Airmed's confirmation of all the death details (I also have something special planned)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Smiley? nooooooooo!. :rip:

Michiyo I'm interested in hosting a round at some point - but I'm in absolutely no rush to atm
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Note: Sorry to be so late! :adore: This chapter was a bit more complex that the others and life got in the way, hence the delay. Huge kudos to the Labrador99 and Airmed for their help with this chapter! :five: You two made this so much more interesting with your house descriptions and death specifications :grouphugs:

DAY SEVEN

A beautiful garden full of various vegetables and flowers was the stunning view seen from the back of a certain big house in Werewood. As one got closer, the pristine and highly individual state of the house was becoming apparent.

The inside was more complex than it seemed. Among the various rooms, the owner also had a jungle-themed room, an ocean-themed room, and a science room. The first one had tropical species of some small trees which gave it its jungle feel and things like documentaries on species of animals living in the jungle. The second one had a fish tank with two shrimps, one pleck, three danios, and three minnows, was coloured in tones of blue, and included ocean-related materials such as magazines about marine life. Last but not least, the science room was a mixture of as many sciences as possible. Huge mathematics, biology, chemistry, physics, astronomy, and environmental science books lined the bookshelves which almost covered the entirety of the walls. A replica of the human body with the skeleton and organs in it was in a corner. In addition, a globe and a model of the solar system were on the desk. There was also a special and huge room which contained a dog, a cat, three guinea pigs, and a giant snail. All were rescue animals.

Labrador99 was in her bedroom when her cat came in with a toad in its mouth.

However, she did not have time to react, for she heard a gentle knock at the door.

‘Who could it be?’ she wondered. As the last standing Werewolf, she was unafraid. Nothing and no one could defeat her now. She had sealed her win with her Sheriff vote, after all.

The adorable black Labrador with a blue collar opened the door, only to find Michiyo (it’s-a-me! Michiyo!) there.

‘Hi! What is it, Michiyo?’ Labrador asked amicably.

Michiyo had an odd smile on her expression. Labrador did not like that grin. ‘Say, Labrador, did you notice anything unusual about the poll?’ she said in a mysterious way.

‘No, why?’ The dog was becoming uncomfortable now. She was confused; what did Michiyo mean? ‘I voted for Airmed while you and Airmed voted for me, but your vote doesn’t count, and that’s all.’

Michiyo closed her eyes and widened her smirk. ‘Dear Labrador, who is the only person capable of changing the rules?’

‘You, of course,’ she replied, even more perplexed as to where this was going.

Wait.

Michiyo voted. Michiyo can change the rules.

Do not tell me –

‘Ah, you have figured it out, have you not?’ the evil Mayor giggled. ‘As the Mayor, I thereby decree that my vote now has the value of POSITIVE INFINITY!’ (Plot twist! :ahee: )

‘Are you kidding me?’

‘That means that the one getting lynched today is you, not Airmed,’ Michiyo continued, conveniently ignoring Labrador’s question. ‘You may have two votes, but the cup has me!’

‘How about no?’ Labrador stated, turning into her monstrous Werewolf form. Looks like she was going to have to take her rightfully deserved win by force. Not that she minded; she had fought so far and would do so until the end.

‘Silly Werewolf, your powers are useless against me! I am the Goddess of this world!’

‘Have you been rewatching Death Note again?’

‘…Could you tell?’

The Werewolf took that opportunity to attack whilst Michiyo was distracted by the anime reference. She lunged at her with her claws ready to sink into her skin and flesh. However, upon impact, she was met with skin as hard as steel. Her claws could not even scratch or scrape it. It was as if she was trying to claw a diamond with Play-Dough; useless.

‘I was not joking about the immunity part,’ I said as I materialised a silver katana out of thin air and stabbed Labrador in her blackened Werewolf heart.

I did say only a miracle could save the village, and my name starts with the first two letters of ‘miracle’! :woo:

THE VILLAGE WINS

Spoiler:
    Show

Actually, no.

You did not think I was going to do that for real, did you? :rofl: Hosts cannot be unfair and biased like that. :nah:

And so, Labrador was revived.

‘Didn’t I die just now?’ the resurrected canine questioned.

‘Yes, I killed you for the sake of comedy and brought you back to life,’ I responded.

‘Sounds reasonable,’ Labrador said sarcastically and moved on. ‘I’ll be getting rid of the last villager if you need me.’

‘Yeah, good luck with that!’ I laughed and disappeared.

‘What’s she laughing about?’ Labrador asked herself. ‘It doesn’t matter. I just want to end this.’

The Werewolf arrived at Airmed’s house, which had walls painted in a nice blue. The first thing that stuck out was the sheer amount of books. Books about Harry Potter, the Tudors, the Plantagenets, Ireland, politics – it was difficult to estimate just how numerous they were. A warm traditional fireplace was lit, giving the home a comfy and welcoming atmosphere. There was a beautiful and refined wooden table in front of the fireplace, close enough to feel the heat but not enough for it to catch fire. The table was accompanied by a soft and fluffy chair and had a notebook with several politics notes on it. It was clearly the house of a cultured university student.

Emerging from what appeared to be the bedroom was a cute little yellowish grey tabby cat. It was utterly adorable and huggable, perfect to cuddle and snuggle with at any time of the day. The Labrador wanted to pet it, but the cat growled at her.

When the cat growled and went into ‘spooked cat who has just seen a ghost’ mode, Labrador noticed a stain on its gorgeous fur: a reddish spot.

Labrador entered the bedroom and found out why exactly the omniscient girl laughed.

There was no one for the Werewolf to exterminate.

Inside what Labrador mentally dubbed the ‘Harry Potter house’ for its numerous Harry Potter merchandise scattered… everywhere, with a particular focus on Ravenclaw and its superiority to other houses, the Werewolf-Sheriff discovered a rather unusual ‘lynching’. To be more accurate, ‘rather unusual’ was an understatement.

Airmed was already dead.

She had overdosed on sleeping pills in defiance to the evil Sheriff. For the second time in a row, the Sheriff, who was supposed to be a pillar of protection in the village, turned out to be one of the Werewolves who were feasting on innocent villagers every night. Airmed could not trust the Sheriff anymore. And in retaliation to the breach of trust, she made an extreme gesture.

A dramatic message was spray-painted in red on the wall.

‘*****, BYE!’

Thus our tale ends. The Werewolves won, but the villagers showed an aversion in the face of death that had never been seen before. Maybe with time, surely but slowly, they would become even stronger so as to increase their chances of survival in front of the hungry and evil Werewolves. Together, they would stand up to the Werewolves and survive. But not today.

THE WEREWOLVES WIN

Everyone

(Original post by shadowdweller)
    X
    (Original post by bizzy_penguin)
    X
    X
    (Original post by tmd12345)
    X
    (Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ)
    X
    X
    (Original post by Cognition!)
    X
    (Original post by ThatsAGoodOne349)
    X
    X
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    X
    (Original post by laurawatt)
    X
    (Original post by Airmed)
    X
    (Original post by Jabbathemuttdog)
    X
    (Original post by Steljoy)
    X
    (Original post by Kraggor)
    X
    (Original post by OGGUS)
    X
    (Original post by DreamlinerFinder)
    X
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Holy ****ing **** I love you Michiyo :rofl: :love:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    Holy ****ing **** I love you Michiyo :rofl: :love:
    I love you too :love: :lovehug: (Which is probably obvious in this chapter :toofunny: )

ReputationRep:
    Note: Sorry to be so late! :adore: This chapter was a bit more complex that the others and life got in the way, hence the delay. Huge kudos to the Labrador99 and Airmed for their help with this chapter! :five: You two made this so much more interesting with your house descriptions and death specifications :grouphugs:

DAY SEVEN

A beautiful garden full of various vegetables and flowers was the stunning view seen from the back of a certain big house in Werewood. As one got closer, the pristine and highly individual state of the house was becoming apparent.

The inside was more complex than it seemed. Among the various rooms, the owner also had a jungle-themed room, an ocean-themed room, and a science room. The first one had tropical species of some small trees which gave it its jungle feel and things like documentaries on species of animals living in the jungle. The second one had a fish tank with two shrimps, one pleck, three danios, and three minnows, was coloured in tones of blue, and included ocean-related materials such as magazines about marine life. Last but not least, the science room was a mixture of as many sciences as possible. Huge mathematics, biology, chemistry, physics, astronomy, and environmental science books lined the bookshelves which almost covered the entirety of the walls. A replica of the human body with the skeleton and organs in it was in a corner. In addition, a globe and a model of the solar system were on the desk. There was also a special and huge room which contained a dog, a cat, three guinea pigs, and a giant snail. All were rescue animals.

Labrador99 was in her bedroom when her cat came in with a toad in its mouth.

However, she did not have time to react, for she heard a gentle knock at the door.

‘Who could it be?’ she wondered. As the last standing Werewolf, she was unafraid. Nothing and no one could defeat her now. She had sealed her win with her Sheriff vote, after all.

The adorable black Labrador with a blue collar opened the door, only to find Michiyo (it’s-a-me! Michiyo!) there.

‘Hi! What is it, Michiyo?’ Labrador asked amicably.

Michiyo had an odd smile on her expression. Labrador did not like that grin. ‘Say, Labrador, did you notice anything unusual about the poll?’ she said in a mysterious way.

‘No, why?’ The dog was becoming uncomfortable now. She was confused; what did Michiyo mean? ‘I voted for Airmed while you and Airmed voted for me, but your vote doesn’t count, and that’s all.’

Michiyo closed her eyes and widened her smirk. ‘Dear Labrador, who is the only person capable of changing the rules?’

‘You, of course,’ she replied, even more perplexed as to where this was going.

Wait.

Michiyo voted. Michiyo can change the rules.

Do not tell me –

‘Ah, you have figured it out, have you not?’ the evil Mayor giggled. ‘As the Mayor, I thereby decree that my vote now has the value of POSITIVE INFINITY!’ (Plot twist! :ahee: )

‘Are you kidding me?’

‘That means that the one getting lynched today is you, not Airmed,’ Michiyo continued, conveniently ignoring Labrador’s question. ‘You may have two votes, but the cup has me!’

‘How about no?’ Labrador stated, turning into her monstrous Werewolf form. Looks like she was going to have to take her rightfully deserved win by force. Not that she minded; she had fought so far and would do so until the end.

‘Silly Werewolf, your powers are useless against me! I am the Goddess of this world!’

‘Have you been rewatching Death Note again?’

‘…Could you tell?’

The Werewolf took that opportunity to attack whilst Michiyo was distracted by the anime reference. She lunged at her with her claws ready to sink into her skin and flesh. However, upon impact, she was met with skin as hard as steel. Her claws could not even scratch or scrape it. It was as if she was trying to claw a diamond with Play-Dough; useless.

‘I was not joking about the immunity part,’ I said as I materialised a silver katana out of thin air and stabbed Labrador in her blackened Werewolf heart.

I did say only a miracle could save the village, and my name starts with the first two letters of ‘miracle’! :woo:

THE VILLAGE WINS

Spoiler:
    Show

Actually, no.

You did not think I was going to do that for real, did you? :rofl: Hosts cannot be unfair and biased like that. :nah:

And so, Labrador was revived.

‘Didn’t I die just now?’ the resurrected canine questioned.

‘Yes, I killed you for the sake of comedy and brought you back to life,’ I responded.

‘Sounds reasonable,’ Labrador said sarcastically and moved on. ‘I’ll be getting rid of the last villager if you need me.’

‘Yeah, good luck with that!’ I laughed and disappeared.

‘What’s she laughing about?’ Labrador asked herself. ‘It doesn’t matter. I just want to end this.’

The Werewolf arrived at Airmed’s house, which had walls painted in a nice blue. The first thing that stuck out was the sheer amount of books. Books about Harry Potter, the Tudors, the Plantagenets, Ireland, politics – it was difficult to estimate just how numerous they were. A warm traditional fireplace was lit, giving the home a comfy and welcoming atmosphere. There was a beautiful and refined wooden table in front of the fireplace, close enough to feel the heat but not enough for it to catch fire. The table was accompanied by a soft and fluffy chair and had a notebook with several politics notes on it. It was clearly the house of a cultured university student.

Emerging from what appeared to be the bedroom was a cute little yellowish grey tabby cat. It was utterly adorable and huggable, perfect to cuddle and snuggle with at any time of the day. The Labrador wanted to pet it, but the cat growled at her.

When the cat growled and went into ‘spooked cat who has just seen a ghost’ mode, Labrador noticed a stain on its gorgeous fur: a reddish spot.

Labrador entered the bedroom and found out why exactly the omniscient girl laughed.

There was no one for the Werewolf to exterminate.

Inside what Labrador mentally dubbed the ‘Harry Potter house’ for its numerous Harry Potter merchandise scattered… everywhere, with a particular focus on Ravenclaw and its superiority to other houses, the Werewolf-Sheriff discovered a rather unusual ‘lynching’. To be more accurate, ‘rather unusual’ was an understatement.

Airmed was already dead.

She had overdosed on sleeping pills in defiance to the evil Sheriff. For the second time in a row, the Sheriff, who was supposed to be a pillar of protection in the village, turned out to be one of the Werewolves who were feasting on innocent villagers every night. Airmed could not trust the Sheriff anymore. And in retaliation to the breach of trust, she made an extreme gesture.

A dramatic message was spray-painted in red on the wall.

‘*****, BYE!’

Thus our tale ends. The Werewolves won, but the villagers showed an aversion in the face of death that had never been seen before. Maybe with time, surely but slowly, they would become even stronger so as to increase their chances of survival in front of the hungry and evil Werewolves. Together, they would stand up to the Werewolves and survive. But not today.

THE WEREWOLVES WIN

Everyone

:adore: That was amazing Michiyo !
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    :adore: That was amazing Michiyo !
    Thank you :blushing: I hope it met your expectations

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.