Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

The Werewolves of TSR - Round Five - Night Seven Watch

• View Poll Results: Who should be lynched?
    Airmed
    25.00%
    Labrador99
    75.00%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kraggor)
    oo Labrador99 always wins as werewolf hmm...you up for becoming a real life werewolf and doing a few favours for me

(Original post by Michiyo)
    Labrador99 has been on the winning side ever since she started playing in Round Two, actually! However, she is indeed the player with the most impressive track record as a Werewolf (two wins, last one standing both times, doubling as Sheriff once). :yes:

Let me fix that for you

Labrador99: :animal:
    We won as a team IKEAPanda37 Cognition! jabbathemuttdog
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Labrador99)
    I don't feel as bad about it this time though, probably because I was not in any alliances this round (unlike in round 2, which tmd12345 and Protostar remember all too well )- Michiyo, I'm sure you will remember what Panda and I were like at the start of round 2?!
    Of course I do :yep: Ah, I remember how adorable the panda was and is and the amount of questions you asked :daydreaming: (Which was obviously not a bad thing :yes: )

ReputationRep:
    Of course I do :yep: Ah, I remember how adorable the panda was and is and the amount of questions you asked :daydreaming: (Which was obviously not a bad thing :yes: )
    I've never lost that adorableness :innocent:

Round 2 was a brilliant round :thumbsup:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IKEAPanda37)
    I've never lost that adorableness :innocent:

Round 2 was a brilliant round :thumbsup:
    You cannot lose that adorableness :lovehug:

Nah, I do not think so. Everyone was so inactive and I was so late with updates that it was unnerving. :sad: It was the worst round, if you ask me.

ReputationRep:

Nah, I do not think so. Everyone was so inactive and I was so late with updates that it was unnerving. :sad: It was the worst round, if you ask me.
    For me, round 3 was the worst

ReputationRep:

:hugs:

Me and Labrador99 will disagree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IKEAPanda37)
    :hugs:

Me and Labrador99 will disagree
    I remember really enjoying round 2

ReputationRep:

We won as a team IKEAPanda37 Cognition! jabbathemuttdog
    MWAHAHHAHA - well done fellow werewolves!

ReputationRep:
    I would quite like to host at some point, but I'm not in any major rush...I go back to school one month tomorrow, so it would be great if it could be before then, but if other people have said they are interested first, then priority should go to them
    I'm off till mid-september, so if you want to you could host first, be my guest, but I would like to host one soon.

(Original post by Kholmes1)
    I want the next host to be someone whos active and im not sure how active cemsimon is??

As she was last online 2 days ago.
    Kholmes1, I was with family friends that I haven't seen for 8+ years these past two days, so reasonably I wasn't going to spend all my time online and I was going to spend the weekend with them, otherwise, I am pretty active.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cemsimon)
    I'm off till mid-september, so if you want to you could host first, be my guest, but I would like to host one soon.

Hi cemsimon
    Are you sure you don't mind? If you want to host round 6, you should get priority, as you noted interest first. I would prefer to do round 6, but only if you are really not bothered- I wouldn't want to do it if you are really keen to do round 6

ReputationRep:
    Hi cemsimon
    Are you sure you don't mind? If you want to host round 6, you should get priority, as you noted interest first. I would prefer to do round 6, but only if you are really not bothered- I wouldn't want to do it if you are really keen to do round 6
    Hey!
    I really don't mind, especially if you have school starting soon or something like that. You can have round 6, but then I'd like to have round 7.

cemsimon x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cemsimon)
    Hey!
    I really don't mind, especially if you have school starting soon or something like that. You can have round 6, but then I'd like to have round 7.

cemsimon x
    Sounds like a plan
    Michiyo not trying to rush you, but do you know when the last Round 5 day post will be?...Just so I can let everyone know when to expect the publication of the TWoTSR Round 5 Sheriff Awards and the Round 6 recruitment thread

ReputationRep:
    Reread the night 7 post, and I now have "you sexy thing" by Hot Chocolate in my damn head (specifically the "I believe in miracles!" part).
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a plan
    Michiyo not trying to rush you, but do you know when the last Round 5 day post will be?...Just so I can let everyone know when to expect the publication of the TWoTSR Round 5 Sheriff Awards and the Round 6 recruitment thread
    Do not worry :cube:

Either tonight or tomorrow I have been busy these days and I still need Airmed's confirmation of all the death details (I also have something special planned)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Smiley? nooooooooo!. :rip:

Michiyo I'm interested in hosting a round at some point - but I'm in absolutely no rush to atm

Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.