Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Am i good looking or nah? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamandJelly)
    no....
    Lol ok was just trying to be nice lol. You're in the 30th percentile of the general population. Make of that what you will, but i'll tell you for free that it means you're below average.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    I don't wanna hurt feelings with ratings, but you aren't ugly
    thanx

ReputationRep:
    I don't wanna hurt feelings with ratings, but you aren't ugly
    You contradicted yourself lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Sounds)
    Lol ok was just trying to be nice lol. You're in the 30th percentile of the general population. Make of that what you will, but i'll tell you for free that it means you're below average.
    ok nice to know

ReputationRep:
    I think you're pretty be careful with posting your pictures on internet forums. You'll get alot of trolls and people being unnecessarily harsh
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Sounds)
    You contradicted yourself lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamandJelly)
    ok nice to know
    Nice to know what? Like you didnt know you werent attractive anyways

ReputationRep:
    You look kinda pretty in an unusual way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammie123)
    I think you're pretty be careful with posting your pictures on internet forums. You'll get alot of trolls and people being unnecessarily harsh
    thank you it's ok i think i'll get over their harsh comments eventually just wanted some opinions x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by applesforme)
    You look kinda pretty in an unusual way.
    hmmm thanx

ReputationRep:
    I think people don't find you attractive because they only saw the picture of you with the flowers. That one made you look below average.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    be careful with posting your pictures on internet forums. You'll get alot of trolls and people being unnecessarily harsh
    Funny that OP being a troll himself

ReputationRep:
    i'm not a troll...

ReputationRep:
    I think you should try and do your eyebrows into this shape, I think they'll suit your face alot more
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg eyebrows.jpg (49.4 KB)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s4b3rt00th)
    I think people don't find you attractive because they only saw the picture of you with the flowers. That one made you look below average.
    that's what i was thinking lol

ReputationRep:
    himself?? What gave you that idea?

ReputationRep:
    I think you should try and do your eyebrows into this shape, I think they'll suit your face alot more
    thanx i wish i knew how lol i can never follow makeup tutorials

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryanthom100)
    Omg everyones so mean. U look fine lmao. Tbh the right boy won't even care that much about looks, decent boys get attracted to girls in different ways, not just looks....
    Thats just something ugly women say between one another to make themselves feel better. Men in general care more about physical attractiveness than any other factor, its the truth. As to who the 'good' and 'bad' boys are, I'll leave that up to interpretation.

ReputationRep:
    Are your eyes actually heterochromia iridum( different coloured eyes )?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HabibSyed)
    Thats just something ugly women say between one another to make themselves fee better. Men in general care more about physical attractiveness than any other factor, its the truth. As to who the 'good' and 'bad' boys are, I'll leave that up to interpretation.
    Meh i normally find that boys who go for looks, are in it just for sex lmao. The other goes for personality etc, as why would you want to go out with a good looking girl with no similar interests and has a *****y personality?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2017
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.