Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

exeter uni - st lukes campus accomodation Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    ive chosen rowancroft as number 1
    and james owen as second but ive seen on TSR james owen is known for partying and I would really like to avoid that lol

I also need a third option thats close to st lukes and not too far away from streatham campus - any help ?

Spoiler:
    Show

I used exeters search tools - self catered - ensuite and printworks is 9 minutes from st lukes according to google maps but I still need a third option

ReputationRep:
    The only other university options are actually on Streatham campus.

Of those, try and go for something like Lafrowda-its the point on streatham campus closest to St Lukes. Still a fair walk (20mins) away but as close as youre gonna get.

Best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QuentinM)
    The only other university options are actually on Streatham campus.

Of those, try and go for something like Lafrowda-its the point on streatham campus closest to St Lukes. Still a fair walk (20mins) away but as close as youre gonna get.

Best of luck!
    isn't lafrowda known for the most partying...?

what do you think about northfield?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medhelp)
    isn't lafrowda known for the most partying...?

what do you think about northfield?
    I stayed in Lafrowda for a year...there were some parties, but not a ridiculous number for me. And can't remember northfield, sorry

Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.