Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Calvin Klein Bralette sizing- clueless boyfriend needing advice Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

My girlfriend's first birthday since we've been together is coming up and she's always really CK underwear. She's never had any before.

She's a 34F. I was in a Calvin Klein outlet not long ago and asked the assistant in there and she was sure a large wouldn't fit her. I casually mentioned it to my gf but she was adamant it would be okay.

Now I know we can always return it, but I don't want my girlfriend to be disheartened and also she wouldn't want to spend the refund as she'd feel bad spending 'my' money.

So basically to any girls-is it worth the risk?

ReputationRep:
    Definitely go for it! Even if it isn't the right size - she'll appreciate what you did.

You're a sweet guy for doing that for her and asking others for advice too!

Good luck dude (:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2017
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.