Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Who's excited for the summer?! Up to anything interesting, or just having a good break?

What year will you be in when you go back- will you be doing anything to prepare for this? I always meant to and never quite got there, there were times I definitely wished I had though!
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    Who's excited for the summer?! Up to anything interesting, or just having a good break?

What year will you be in when you go back- will you be doing anything to prepare for this? I always meant to and never quite got there, there were times I definitely wished I had though!
    I remember when I was in secondary school, we had something called activities week, which fell on the last week of summer term. We went to theme parks, zoos and museums, of course it was outrageously expensive but it was fun.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    I remember when I was in secondary school, we had something called activities week, which fell on the last week of summer term. We went to theme parks, zoos and museums, of course it was outrageously expensive but it was fun.
    You mean it was outrageously expensive because the schools are broke and the Education Secretary, Justine Greening and the Prime Minister, Theresa May wouldn't increase funding in education. :P
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)

Year 11 -----> Year 12

Planning to take History, Economics and Sociology.

Break: Been off for several weeks now and it does feel like forever ... Going on NCS on the 22nd July so that will keep me busy.

Preparation ... A little bit of reading ahead, stationary shop :P, clothes for sixth form maybe. :P
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics)
    You mean it was outrageously expensive because the schools are broke and the Education Secretary, Justine Greening and the Prime Minister, Theresa May wouldn't increase funding in education. :P
    Idk this was 5-6 years ago when our friend Dave was around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    We had that too! But we got to go to different countries. They stopped doing it a couple of years back though and now just have a normal activities week which I'm guessing just involves trips within the UK.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Idk this was 5-6 years ago when our friend Dave was around.
    You mean the one who **** that innocent pig :P

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.