Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

How lenient is Royal Holloway with grades? Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    I applied for business IT and I did 4 A levels, if I get AACC or similar (I need ABB) would I be likely to get in?
    I really only want to study there and not anywhere else....
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grom19)
    I applied for business IT and I did 4 A levels, if I get AACC or similar (I need ABB) would I be likely to get in?
    Ring them up and ask them. They have no reason to lie to you.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grom19)
    Hi Grom19,

Unfortunately we can't give you a definitive answer on this one until your exam results come in. However, our admissions team does take a look at loads of factors when considering an application which hasn't quite met the required grades, including how many spaces are left on the course and by what extent your grades were missed.

I hope that helps, but if you have any more questions, let me know!

Summer

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.