Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I need help on what to do with this messed up Uni of mine (Greenwich school of management)

I started studying in 2015 and was doing my bachelors degree in law, I was doing my course up until January 2017 when I was told that I can no longer continue because apparently I didn't pass everything even though I did but because the university capped the marks at 40 I couldn't receive the full marks . So I had to change over from my law course to a business management course which I now finish in 2019 when originally I was was supposed to be finished this year and graduate next year April .

I'm stuck in a position of where I don't know what to do ??
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elizae96)
    I need help on what to do with this messed up Uni of mine (Greenwich school of management)

I started studying in 2015 and was doing my bachelors degree in law, I was doing my course up until January 2017 when I was told that I can no longer continue because apparently I didn't pass everything even though I did but because the university capped the marks at 40 I couldn't receive the full marks . So I had to change over from my law course to a business management course which I now finish in 2019 when originally I was was supposed to be finished this year and graduate next year April .

I'm stuck in a position of where I don't know what to do ??
    You need to discuss your options with the uni. They can't force you to change to business management if you don't want to - but they don't have to let you carry on with law if you failed. You might prefer to drop out completely, or to change to a different course.

If you feel the failed modules were capped unfairly, discuss this with them. They will be able to explain the marking policy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    You need to discuss your options with the uni. They can't force you to change to business management if you don't want to - but they don't have to let you carry on with law if you failed. You might prefer to drop out completely, or to change to a different course.

If you feel the failed modules were capped unfairly, discuss this with them. They will be able to explain the marking policy.
    Hi thank you for the reply and I discuss this with hem but apparently because of there policy after a second resits they cap there marks

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.