Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How are you feeling about your IB results now? Watch

Announcements
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Do you think they're fair? There are so many emotions and things flying around on results day and it can often take a week or so for them to really sink in and start thinking more rationally about what they are- good or more disappointing. So ten days on, how are you feeling about your IB results now? What's your next step?

ReputationRep:
    i was happy with math hl, however really disappointed with hl chemistry, especially that the exam was hard.

ReputationRep:
    At the end of the day, I did meet my uni offer and so I guess it doesn't really matter to me but I'm still very angry about EE results (not only my own but for some of the people in my year as well). A lot of really good students in our year (who are now heading to Oxbridge, Stanford and Harvard) worked really really hard on them and ended up getting C's or low B's. However, one of the weakest students in my economics class got an A for her EE even though it was very last minute and she didn't put in any effort. I still feel a sense of injustice as a result of this.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shahad_)
    i was happy with math hl, however really disappointed with hl chemistry, especially that the exam was hard.
    Sorry your chemistry was disappointing! Exams like that are horrible, it's done now though and at least you know what you're dealing with. What are your plans for next year?

(Original post by Tikiboom1)
    At the end of the day, I did meet my uni offer and so I guess it doesn't really matter to me but I'm still very angry about EE results (not only my own but for some of the people in my year as well). A lot of really good students in our year (who are now heading to Oxbridge, Stanford and Harvard) worked really really hard on them and ended up getting C's or low B's. However, one of the weakest students in my economics class got an A for her EE even though it was very last minute and she didn't put in any effort. I still feel a sense of injustice as a result of this.
    Congratulations! I can understand being annoyed about that though. Are your school going to question it at all? I'm not sure how IB works re remarks and things like that.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.