Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Applying to US College While Already at University in Turkey Watch

ReputationRep:
    I will be a freshman uni student in Turkey this year but I want to go to the USA and study there for 4 years (I mean like a normal uni student). So here is my plan:
    1. Be a student in a uni in Turkey. And study for SAT and TOEFL during 1st year. And in August, 2018 i will apply to some unis in the USA.
    2. After my application, I will be continue to uni in Turkey. And after finishing the 2nd year I will start a college as a freshman in the USA.
    So is it possible?

ReputationRep:
    If you are planning to study in US, why study in Turkey? Wouldn't it be a waste of money if you are not planning to graduate from there?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by siiyu)
    I will be a freshman uni student in Turkey this year but I want to go to the USA and study there for 4 years (I mean like a normal uni student). So here is my plan:
    1. Be a student in a uni in Turkey. And study for SAT and TOEFL during 1st year. And in August, 2018 i will apply to some unis in the USA.
    2. After my application, I will be continue to uni in Turkey. And after finishing the 2nd year I will start a college as a freshman in the USA.
    So is it possible?
    I've moved your thread to the Studying in North America forum

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.