Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Room 101 Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So for the people who dont know what Room 101 is .... its basically the worst things... things that you hate. What would you want to put in Room 101 and any particular reason why?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Migraine headaches (fml)

ReputationRep:
    Feminists, Female Dr Who, Political Correctness cretins, Facebook, twitter

ReputationRep:
    I'd put myself in there

ReputationRep:
    People who really enthusiastically defend government propaganda and think that anyone who disagrees is just some stupid utopian leftist (At least 80% of the internet) eggs, the human body and it's associated hassles, people who write 'LLF' feminists, terrorists, releasing half-finished games at full-price and being **** on by birds.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Height threads on TSR.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Pedophiles, Murderers, Cancer. To make the world a better place

ReputationRep:
    This feeling.

ReputationRep:
    Jeremy Corbin, lazy people. Benefits scrougers.

ReputationRep:
    The entire Relationships section of TSR. That section's got serious issues :dry:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whiskey&Freedom)
    Jeremy Corbin, lazy people. Benefits scrougers. Scotland.
    Awa' you and chew mah banger

ReputationRep:
    I would be an edgelord and say, my life, my self esteem etc. Or TSR. But here's something more definitive.

Height Threads, Repetitive Threads (wtf is that one like 'What's your first language', 'What language can you think in'), Rate this Girl/Guy, Edgelords on TSR Edgelords on TSR Edgelords on TSR Edgelords on TSR Edgelords on TSR Edgelords on TSR Edgelords on TSR Edgelords on TSR Edgelords on TSR Edgelords on TSR. And extremely dodgy relationship pieces. And...at this current moment in time, excessive complaining about Dr Who, (I've said my piece, now move on).

Oh and myself lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamoody)
    The entire Relationships section of TSR. That section's got serious issues :dry:
    Like dude, TSR's anonymous relationship section always has something wild or crazy happening everyday, you'd think they'd just call an anonymous helpline...

Still, an excellent oppurtunity to whip yourself a bowl of popcorn..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AryanGh)
    Like dude, TSR's anonymous relationship section always has something wild or crazy happening everyday, you'd think they'd just call an anonymous helpline...

Still, an excellent oppurtunity to whip yourself a bowl of popcorn..
    :toofunny:
    Nawh, I rather prefer Netflix over TSR :talkhand: :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Bible, Koran, Torah...... Churches, synagogues, Mosques.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.