MathsFanatic!
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So for the people who dont know what Room 101 is .... its basically the worst things... things that you hate. What would you want to put in Room 101 and any particular reason why?
Amefish
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Migraine headaches (fml)
Tony Manero
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Feminists, Female Dr Who, Political Correctness cretins, Facebook, twitter
username1439610
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'd put myself in there
LordBerkut
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
People who really enthusiastically defend government propaganda and think that anyone who disagrees is just some stupid utopian leftist (At least 80% of the internet) eggs, the human body and it's associated hassles, people who write 'LLF' feminists, terrorists, releasing half-finished games at full-price and being **** on by birds.
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Height threads on TSR.
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
This feeling.
Hamoody
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The entire Relationships section of TSR. That section's got serious issues :dry:
Whiskey&Freedom
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Jeremy Corbin, lazy people. Benefits scrougers.
thotproduct
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I would be an edgelord and say, my life, my self esteem etc. Or TSR. But here's something more definitive.

Height Threads, Repetitive Threads (wtf is that one like 'What's your first language', 'What language can you think in'), Rate this Girl/Guy, Edgelords on TSR Edgelords on TSR Edgelords on TSR Edgelords on TSR Edgelords on TSR Edgelords on TSR Edgelords on TSR Edgelords on TSR Edgelords on TSR Edgelords on TSR. And extremely dodgy relationship pieces. And...at this current moment in time, excessive complaining about Dr Who, (I've said my piece, now move on).

Oh and myself lol
thotproduct
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Hamoody)
The entire Relationships section of TSR. That section's got serious issues :dry:
Like dude, TSR's anonymous relationship section always has something wild or crazy happening everyday, you'd think they'd just call an anonymous helpline...

Still, an excellent oppurtunity to whip yourself a bowl of popcorn..
Hamoody
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by AryanGh)
Like dude, TSR's anonymous relationship section always has something wild or crazy happening everyday, you'd think they'd just call an anonymous helpline...

Still, an excellent oppurtunity to whip yourself a bowl of popcorn..
:toofunny:
Nawh, I rather prefer Netflix over TSR :talkhand: :lol:
SCIENCE :D
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Bible, Koran, Torah...... Churches, synagogues, Mosques.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (516)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (634)
41.38%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (312)
20.37%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (70)
4.57%

Watched Threads