Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

A levels that require the least amount of work / easiest ??? Watch

ReputationRep:
    A levels that require the least amount of work / easiest ???
    I'm not saying this because I'm lazy I'm saying it because it could mean I'm more likely to get a better grade...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonomon)
    I'm not saying this because I'm lazy I'm saying it because it could mean I'm more likely to get a better grade...
    Maths
    Further maths
    Media studies
    Dance
    A level brick laying

ReputationRep:
    All A levels are hard some just take a bit more effort for certain types of people play to your strengths

ReputationRep:
    Are you a more logical or creative person

ReputationRep:
    Maths

ReputationRep:
    Business / Media / Psychology / PE

ReputationRep:
    Further maths and physics would do .

ReputationRep:
    Re was quite easy tbh

ReputationRep:
    DON'T do maths if you want an easy A*, and avoid languages.
    Geography maybe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sunset891)
    DON'T do maths if you want an easy A*, and avoid languages.
    Geography maybe?
    Actually, if OP wants an A*, maths is the best subject to pick. In essay subjects which often are deemed to be the easiest it is a lot more difficult to impress the examiner so much that they give an A*.

ReputationRep:
    If you have a natural aptitude for something and find it engaging then do that one because how hard you find it is subjective

ReputationRep:
    Economics, Geography, Maths, Psychology and one science that you'r really good at.

ReputationRep:
    honestly all A-levels require a heck ton of work, so if you pick something because it's easy and it's not something you're necessarily interested in, revision for it will be a total chore and with the amount of content there is to revise, you need to stay motivated to get the top grades

pick something you're passionate about! especially because you'll spend so much of your time learning it. also, think about what you want to do in the future or start to look at university courses to see what sort of degrees you'd like, and then look at their a-level requirements

there's no such thing as an a-level being too hard or too difficult. at the end of the day, if you put in the work, the top grades are easily, easily attainable in any a level you may wish to take, as long as you make sure you give it your all good luck

ReputationRep:
    Biology: ALL you need to do is read a 100 page CGP book (1 for AS and 1 for A2), memorise markshchemes for past papers and THATS IT.
    But....the exam questions are tricky so you need to be more natrually intelligent i'd say.

ReputationRep:
    The A levels you will get the best grades in are the ones you enjoy because you won't see studying for them as chores.

If you pick 'easy' A levels, it would be too easy to put off studying because they're 'easy' causing work to pile up ultimately leading to a low grade.

ReputationRep:
    It may sound strange but... Further Maths. For strange reasons, I find further maths quite easier than other a levels I've taken: maths, physics and computer science. You don't need to learn anything or spend much time on it.

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.